Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel said:
omi, poor Will!!! when he said, "meeting you has ruined my life" it was so sad, because it was sort of true.
Yeh, that was sad. I totally didn't expect Will to say that. he's always been so sweet and hearing that from him didn't sound like Will at all. I'm all for the Syd and Will friendship. It provides a good balance to the fast paced spy action.

nattie700 said:
Kelly the pic on the home page is so cool!!

Lolz, yah that was funy! :lol:

Hmm so how do we join I'm a bit confuzzled..do we have to join Yahoo!groups first or somthing?
Thanks very much guys!!! I saw the pic of Jen and thought 'I just have to use that'!!!

Yeah Nattie, when you click on the AFoA link, there is a link on the right hand side of the page that says JOIN THIS GROUP. Then just above it says Register:Sign In. Click on Register to get a yahoo id! Then you are able to come back to the AFoA page and click JOIN THIS GROUP.

FunnyChicken's way will work too, but the above one may be easier for you!

Kelly

Some Lena Olin news from Brisbane's TV Guide from the Sunday Mail.

I'll put in a spoiler, though it isn't really much of a spoiler. Just in case people don't want to know about our fave Spy Mummy!

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('abce93710035645188804f69bfa32faf')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="abce93710035645188804f69bfa32faf" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> "Sulty European star Lena Olin who played Jennifer Garner's mum on the hit spy drama Alias, has chosen not to return to the show. The actress who recently starred opposite Harrison Ford in the police comedy Hollywood Homicide, is apparantly busy with new projects and needed the series to show her some money!
'After doing everything we possible could, including meeting the agents' requests, Lena ultimatly decided it wasn't the right time for her to return to the show ' creator JJ Abrams said. Industry reports are that efforts to sign Olin for another season reportedly had been thwarted by money issues. Olin's depatrure has even spawned a fan Web site, BringBackLena.com."<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

And there you have it!!!

Kelly

Finished Exams @!#$! Woohoo $#!$! Now me don't want results back )=

Started watching Alias...No I'm seeing all the link between the first and second season...

Going to join yahoo group as soon as a think of a good name...

Cool group there! I'll join, but I have to go wash the dishes :lol: and I'd be so happy if they showed Alias in the first half of the year.

Thanks for joining the AFoA group! Yahoo groups are pretty user friendly.

I just used my name Psychic_Agent at the group, but if you want to join under another name, please let me know so I don't give you two different AFoA member numbers! Thanks!!!

They better show Alias in the beginning of the year! But I have this huge feeling that they won't! And that makes me cry...lol!!!

Hope you had fun doing the dishes Intel!!!

Kelly

Well, it's all over for another year :( But I can't wait until the S2 DVDs come out, I'll certainly be after them very quickly!

Well, back to the grindstone and back to exam prep and study :(

By the way, I'm Jak. Hi!

YoungSpirit said:
Well, it's all over for another year :( But I can't wait until the S2 DVDs come out, I'll certainly be after them very quickly!

Well, back to the grindstone and back to exam prep and study :(

By the way, I'm Jak. Hi!
Hi Jak!!! :welcome: to the forums!!!

We all certainly enjoyed season two! I can't wait for them to be available in Australia.

Would you like to be an official Alias Freak of Australia? It's something that I have just started up! A little fan club for us Australian Alias fans!!!

BTW, good luck for your exams ;)

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back