Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
jess said:
Haha, so much for closing the thread on a nice, even number.  Do you guys think we should start a brand new thread?  Reaching 300 is already an achievement :D  Anyone is welcomed to start the new thread, once I see a new one open I'll close this one ^_^
[post="1072240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, we feel so proud. And hey, you werent around to stop us (well, me) from posting... :P

Hmm... I dont wanna start the new thread... it would be pretty weird if I did, considering ive never opened a thread ever! But a new thread sounds pretty good to me! (y)

Maybe we can close the thread when we get to page...say, 310? (though thats not really a nice even round number :P )

anji_alias said:
Hey guess what. I finished my assignment. YAY!!! now I get to buy a pet goldfish as a prezzie (i shall call it Parfait Amour after the liquor, cause it's purpley/silver). I'm so excited I get the fish in a week. Awesome. Thanx for the good luck Jen.

Anji
[post="1072246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆 You welcome and good on you for finishing you assignment! ^_^ And lol, a pet goldfish? I woudl prefer a nice little doggie... or better yet, a horse! :P

That's ok. Ooo, you might want to put a link to the old thread in the new thread, for anyone who wants to go back and read the old posts (though, I doubt anyone would want to :lol:smiley:.

This thread has always been there for us to complain about Channel Seven's poor treatment of the airing of Alias. Good times :lol:

Closing...go babble in the new thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back