Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasBub said:
I was in perth today and JB HIFI still has several copies of Alias at $84.95. I would try Target as well as they might be cheaper.
I tried at Target Innaloo but theydidnt have any :( ..... I'll try at JB's after school tomorrow!! :smiley: Thanx!!! :D

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

YAY I'm buying it tomorrow!!! The only problem is I wont be able to watch it til after christmas - u know it being a chrissy present and all......any good ideas on how to convince my mum into giving it to me early????? Its worth a try innit???

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*

Woohoo!!! School is over for another year :D but that means incessant nagging from the parental unit :( As for convincing her to get it early, simply say an early Chrissy present

<--- all out of ideas :blink:

Lol - love the Russian Federation Intel!!!

As for trying to get it early...hmmm, offer something in return like extra chores or something maybe? I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

I got to get it early!!! :D :D :D
I'm just like mum I need to check if all the disks are there! Then I'm just like now its open I may as well watch it lol :D
I havent watched season 1 for ages - Its so different to season 2!!! Everyone looks different! Well so far I've only watched half of the pilot so far coz I had to go out but as soon as I get home!!!! My family is gonna b so annoyed aye! I wont stop watching it!! :D :D :D

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*

Hey Guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is wendy and i am an alias obsessor!! I am 23 and i am from Australia like the rest of you.

there was no way i was going to be able to wait until next year for season 3 so i am having them sent to me from a girl in Hawaii, i have seen the first 3 eps so far. I thought the DVDs (i have both season 1 and 2) would maybe tide me over but after that finale there was no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to chatting it up with you guys, however i am somewhat of a lurker when it comes to forums - but seen as this one is about Alias i probably won't shut up :smiley:

that's great you get to watch the DVDs, fam's annoyance is a small price to pay ;)

Welcome wendy! :lol: Yup, can't help but talk about Alias :D

I was at the newsagent today, I saw it (the Alias mag) twice today, but alas, no dice :( but on the upside i got the Daredevil DVD :smiley:

:eek:ldhi: Hello Wendy! :welcome:

Its nice to see the population of the Aussie Alias fans growing slowly but surely. Obviously we talk about Alias but occasionally we veer off onto a tangent of non-Alias topics ;)

Intel, you got the daredevil dvd, huh? I was kinda disappointed but it was cool to see JG show off her fightin' skills.

Yep, we've seen all of Season 2, but I'm not sure whether the Season 2 DVD is out in Australia yet, but some may have ordered them online from other places. Personally I loved ADT and TTT.

Lol, I'm not here for a day and I had to scroll through the posts lol! I love how there are sooo many Alias Aussie supporters!!!

Welcome wendle and yes, you are now Freak #21!!! Congratulations and thank you for joining!!!

O/T - I went to the Christina Aguilera concert last night here in Brisbane and it was fantastic!!! Anyone else been to one of her shows here in Oz?

BTW, wendle, please join the Alias Freaks of Australia group at Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos if you are able to. Thank you very much!

And also, AFoA members - I will try to get a newsletter out this week, in time for X-mas!

Kelly

What is wrong with these region 4 distributors. Why don't they release it at the same time as R1. Because I can say my S1 R4 DVDs are way better than the North American ones. Picture quality wise. The S2 R1 DVds are just ugly. I didn't expect to notice a difference but it's huge. Visible horizontal lines...yuck. And the colour is a bit off as well. bloody oath. :angry:

Now I can't enjoy it as much because I keep looking at the lines.
Like that flash of Rambaldi symbol during the opening credits. Once you see it, you can't not notice it anymore.

Lol! I agree with the Rambaldi thing!

Pity about the lines. I'm going to wait then for the region four dvd's to come out. Which I hope is at least early next year!!!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back