Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! Please help me fellow Aussies! :thinking:
I'm having an Alias Marathon this week and I havent got any games planned!!! :eek:
Although I do know that I'll have Alias trivia and if you have any good Qs please tell me! Also any fun games which relate to Alias feel free at throwing at me cos I need some!! I'm stressing about my Alias Marathon, it's so weird! :smiley:

luv nattie :flowers:

nattie700 said:
Help! Please help me fellow Aussies! :thinking:
I'm having an Alias Marathon this week and I havent got any games planned!!! :eek:
Although I do know that I'll have Alias trivia and if you have any good Qs please tell me! Also any fun games which relate to Alias feel free at throwing at me cos I need some!! I'm stressing about my Alias Marathon, it's so weird! :smiley:

luv nattie :flowers:
Nattie - how about you watch an episode of Alias on mute, and make up your own convos! This game can get pretty silly!!!!!
Have a great time! An Alias party is a great idea!!!

BTW, welcome LilYani - Freak #20!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining!

Wow, 20 members - woo hoo!!!

And, Intel, thank you soooooooooo much!!!!

Kelly

Nattie - how about you watch an episode of Alias on mute, and make up your own convos! This game can get pretty silly!!!!!
Have a great time! An Alias party is a great idea!!!

Thankyou! I love that idea we are gonna play it! If they don't want to I shall make them!! :lol: :lol:

Lol! Let me know how it goes!

And Kim, I haven't got any emails yet...maybe I should post a link to the club, might be easier?

BTW, I just watched the Snowman episode from Season one, and did it annoy anyone else how they pronounced Mackay as Mack-eee? I was like, if you're gonna go to Australia, at least pronounce the place right, please!!! Lol!

Kelly

Heya guys, I don't know if anyone else has heard, but there was a shooting last night at a McDonald's in Brisbane - that is MY work! I was so scared when I heard the news, thinking of who was working. A man was shot in the car park by police. Scary stuff.

Only one and a half episodes of Alias for me to watch in my season one dvd's - then I go to the special features! Can't wait to watch the blooper reel!

Kelly

I was wondering if any of you saw the article of jen garner with her sisters out shopping in the december 1 issue of womans day?? they all look soooo alike.

i think i have to go lie down now.....i just got the menningicoccal neddle at school and the after-effect really hurts. its like a massive bruise that hurts if you jut move your arm.

PsychicAgent said:
Just say the word and anyone can be on the list!!!

riSa - you are now Freak #19!!!

Thanks for joining!!!

Kelly
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!..(bit delayed but any how)...lolz............anywayz...................does ANYONE know when alias is comin back on next year?????????

that just made me shiver... i h8ed getting that i got it like 2 yrs ago and the bois all come and punch ya butt lucky for me i give as hard as i get lol

jess

i think i have to go lie down now.....i just got the menningicoccal neddle at school and the after-effect really hurts. its like a massive bruise that hurts if you jut move your arm.

I got that to. Erk! Didn't like it at all, my arm was kinda sore couldn't move it...it's all better now :D
Hope it feels better and the trick is to next time don't tense your arm so much when your getting it.

good news. alias and 24 are coming back in the first half of 2004. woohoo!
Alias will be on Tuesday following that crappy felgercarb show All Saints. and 24 will be on Thursday at 8:30. This I'm not happy about because I watch ER as well. But I've seen the first two eps of the new season of ER and got bored. I just fast forwarded to the end. hahaha. Then again, 24 is getting panned this season so who knows.

About 24 - because I watched 18 hours straight of 24 Season 1 two days ago so that's what is on my mind and I don't think it's safe to go to the 24 folder since I've yet to watch season 2 or 3.
I thought it would be difficult to say whether 24 or Alias is better because i knew they were both very good shows and have similar styles. But i can easily say Alias is better in that I don't get an aneurism or wave my fists at the tv when one of the silly woman characters(namely, the wife, daughter, would be president's wife...ok..she doesn't do stupid but she annoys the beejebus out of me) do something stupid. Ahh...if only we had 3D tv then I could punch them everytime they get on my nerves. Initially, I could care less about the future first family, but Colin...umm..i mean David redeemed himself at the end, compared to Alias where there is only one person i could care less about: Vaughn. <runs and hides under table>
24 is still a great show though! :smiley:

Woo hoo! That is great news! But does this mean that Alias will be on at 9.30pm?!!!!! Nooo!

Plus, I wonder what will be taking the regular Monday time spot? Better be a good show!

Kelly

Sorry, I just wanted to add something else. Has anyone heard about the shooting of a man by a policeman at a McDonald's in Brisbane's Northside? Well, that is the Macca's where I work! I wasn't there at the time luckily, but I went to work yesterday and there were camera crews there. The man started to accelerate in a car towards the policeman, making the policeman draw his gun. I've just found out that the man who was shot is now being charged for attempted murder. I can't believe this all happened in the car park of where I work!!!

Also, I've started to watch the commentary for Almost Thirty Years and it is soo funny!!! 'Arts and Craft's!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back