Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gone for almost 4 weeks and this thread has reached 31 pages from 20 pages. I've missed alot, namely the last 3 episodes of s2 but fortunately it was taped for me and it was a killer finale. I know this is OT and old news but Guy won Australian Idol! which by the way was not such a big surprise but congrats to him.

Did someone mention that the s2 dvd is already out here? I know its already out in usa but I didn't know its already out in Australia, I thought it would take longer. So if its already out, how much is it going for?

no1secretagent said:
I was wondering if any of you saw the article of jen garner with her sisters out shopping in the december 1 issue of womans day?? they all look soooo alike.

i think i have to go lie down now.....i just got the menningicoccal neddle at school and the after-effect really hurts. its like a massive bruise that hurts if you jut move your arm.
If you guys have it, could u pretty please scan it and post it in the yahoo club thing ??? :D

jess said:
Did someone mention that the s2 dvd is already out here?  I know its already out in usa but I didn't know its already out in Australia, I thought it would take longer.  So if its already out, how much is it going for?
yeah, i got the region 1 version on the 2nd, but it was at minotaur which is a specaility store which imports the US versions of dvds and stuff like that when it's released over there. it cost me about $140, worth it though

Hey FrogBoy, I love you gif @!$#!

thankee kindly :blush:

PsychicAgent said:
Woo hoo! That is great news! But does this mean that Alias will be on at 9.30pm?!!!!! Nooo!

Plus, I wonder what will be taking the regular Monday time spot? Better be a good show!

Kelly
channel 7 2004 lineup (thanks to mediaspy.org):

Monday:
7:30 Great Outdoors
8:30 Las Vegas (new)
9:30 The Practice

Tuesday:
7:30 My Restraunt Rules
8:30 All Saints
9:30 Alias

Vegas is alright, but it's no Alias or 24(not from what I've seen so far). At least its better than the Craptice. But I've heard Craptice is good this season..even though I got bored by the second episode and just skipped to the ending. Then again, that's how I watch the Practice. No concentration required. All you need to do is tune in for the first 5 minutes, go watch something else, come back at the end and you can sort of work out the story in between. Anyway, channel 9 will have Sex and the City so Im happy Alias or 24 aren't occupying that timeslot. Perhaps Survivor might be on also. yay!

Thanks for sharing that! I am going to go look up what Las Vegas is all about.

My Restaurant Rules - noooo - that sounds like a cooking reality show!!!

Kelly

Hi all! :hi:

I have finally returned I feel like I have been off the planet for the last week or so. Ive been really busy with the Limo (we own our own stretch and run it as a business) and also have had to put up all the Christmas lights (Christmas is here).

Thank you soo much for the information that Alias will be on in the first half of the year because I'm having serious Alias withdrawals.

I got the Alias calender in Myer today (Geelong, Victoria) the only problem is that Mum bought it and is going to give it to me for Christmas but at least Ive been able to get it. How did you all go at finding it?

I must go and see whats going on over at AFofA!

See ya!

:jump:

I got it too! :D And muy mum's giving to me for xmas!!! I havent had a chance to look at it yet :( I so wanna though! But mum wont let me til xmas! Oh well!!!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

y cant alias be on a monday???????...........n...dat las vegas fing on tuesday?????????............o...wellz.............at least its not on a wednsday den i deffinetly cant watch it!!!!..... :(

jess said:
I'm gone for almost 4 weeks and this thread has reached 31 pages from 20 pages. I've missed alot, namely the last 3 episodes of s2 but fortunately it was taped for me and it was a killer finale. I know this is OT and old news but Guy won Australian Idol! which by the way was not such a big surprise but congrats to him.

Did someone mention that the s2 dvd is already out here? I know its already out in usa but I didn't know its already out in Australia, I thought it would take longer. So if its already out, how much is it going for?
Hey Jess!!! Welcome back! How was your trip?!!!

And Go the Fro!!!

And AussieAlias - good to hear from you! We have our Christmas lights out - inside and outside the house!!!

Kelly

Hee heee heee! I always missed alias when it was on on mondays!!! I had to wait till i got home from school on the tuesday to watch it :( Coz I had scouts!! But the week after alias fininsed scouts changed to wednesday nights :sigh: Oh well!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*

PsychicAgent said:
My Restaurant Rules - noooo - that sounds like a cooking reality show!!!
Nah, not all the cooking reality shows are duds. What about Jamie's Kitchen? That series rocked!! My fav reality show along with Amazing Race and Survivor. And then channel 10 had to go show that cheesy 'The Resturant' show which just paled in comparison. I doubt 'My Resturant Rules' will be better than Jamie's Kitchen though. I'll still check it out because a cooking reality show is better than a dating reality show and chefs are entertaining. Or maybe it's just Jamie Oliver who's fun to watch? hmmmm.

Is Quentin Terantino in Aust? I heard him on Triple M breakfast radio this morning. Wonder what he's doing here? Can't wait for Kill Bill Vol. 2!

PsychicAgent said:
jess said:
I'm gone for almost 4 weeks and this thread has reached 31 pages from 20 pages.  I've missed alot, namely the last 3 episodes of s2 but fortunately it was taped for me and it was a killer finale.  I know this is OT and old news but Guy won Australian Idol!  which by the way was not such a big surprise but congrats to him.

Did someone mention that the s2 dvd is already out here?  I know its already out in usa but I didn't know its already out in Australia, I thought it would take longer.  So if its already out, how much is it going for?
Hey Jess!!! Welcome back! How was your trip?!!!

And Go the Fro!!!

And AussieAlias - good to hear from you! We have our Christmas lights out - inside and outside the house!!!

Kelly
Hey Kelly!! My trip was REALLY good but sorta tiring because I was walking everyday. New York city is a beautiful city especially when you look at it from the top of the Empire State building. Times Square is very lively and that's where I saw Britney Spears and Will Ferrell being interviewed by the mtv hosts. But it was really cold there...its like our winter...but it was only autumn there! We left before we it started snowing. LA was really nice as well. Every where I went I was looking for places that I had seen on Alias :lol: I was keeping an eye for anyone recognisable but unfortunately to no avail :lol: Overall, a very worthwhile trip. Oh, and I got to watch season 3 alias there as well! I was a bit confused because I missed the season 2 finale which I watched when I got home thanks to my brother taping it for me. Season 3 looks promising! :D I can't wait for it to come here!

On to Alias...I find it odd to put Alias after All Saints. All Saints attracts a totally different audience and age group to Alias. I think channel 7 had a better line up of Alias @ 8:30p and Crossing Jordan @ 9:30p. What's 24's timeslot? Does anyone know?

I need to put out my christmas lights!! Its only 16 days to christmas...Yipee! What are we all asking for christmas?

WB Aussie Alias and jess!!! Thanks for all that news about Alias' timeslot, but I agree, All Saints as lead up?? Anyway, I guess I won't mind, as long as i get to watch Alias, it's all good.
Is Quentin Terantino in Aust? I heard him on Triple M breakfast radio this morning. Wonder what he's doing here? Can't wait for Kill Bill Vol. 2!
i think he was a few weeks ago, maybe Triple M was replaying it or something, or he is in Aust again and I don't know it, I caught the part where they were talking about the anime in Kill Bill, hehe, he actually does a pretty decent Aussie accent :P :lol:

It's good to hear you had such a great time Jess!!! I loooooovvvveeee Will Ferrell - I can't believe you saw him in the flesh!!!!! I am jealous of your entire trip Jess - except for maybe the freezing temperatures! It's been lovely here in BrisVegas! Lol!

Kelly

Intel said:
i think he was a few weeks ago, maybe Triple M was replaying it or something, or he is in Aust again and I don't know it, I caught the part where they were talking about the anime in Kill Bill, hehe, he actually does a pretty decent Aussie accent :P :lol:
Hmm...perhaps. But he was on for like 15 mins or so with a break in between. I didn't know they replay long interviews for their morning show. Shessh...are they that short on material? I tuned in when he was talking about anime and voilence and gore in films as well...and i thought..gee sounds like terantino. The last bit was funny. Horror films...with the yank accent, it's *h**e films. haha. Yeah, he does a pretty good Aussie accent, didn't mutilate it like most Americans. :P

I don't know why they want All Saints as the lead up to Alias, but hey, it's channel 7, who knows why they do anything. If i had it my way, they would have scraped All Saints a long time ago. Boring old fart show. :devil: Is it so much to ask for them to air Alias and 24 on the same night? They attract the same demographics.

What's 24's timeslot?
Opposite ER. haha. Thurs 8:30.

Oh man....ER is way better then 24!!! When's that coming back on newayz??? gtg at school and the bell just went!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn

YAY!! School's finished!!!! Only another 6 days to go then HOLIDAYS!!!! YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does ne body know where to get the season 1 DVD's in Perth???

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*

I was in perth today and JB HIFI still has several copies of Alias at $84.95. I would try Target as well as they might be cheaper.

I don't like school holidays much - we get much busier at work (Macca's) Lol!!!

It should be interesting with All Saints being the lead in for Alias. Plus, doesn't All Saints usually run over time? On Tuesday nights I probably won't be in bed before 11pm then!!!!!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back