Alias in SciFi Magazine

From Alias Media-

Alias is featured in the October issue of SciFi Magazine. Here is the cover:

fall2003-preview.jpg

That's cool!

But I've never heard of that magazine, I guess I'll have to go out and find it now!

But is the October issue already out?

I don't think it's out already, I think they've just released the cover to get people excited. Releasing the October issue in July just doesn't make much sense I think.

It looks really interesting!

Sci Fi? BUT ALIAS ISN'T SCI FI. Don't get me wrong here but Sci Fi still rocks!! OH well. ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!

alias8000 said:
Sci Fi? BUT ALIAS ISN'T SCI FI. Don't get me wrong here but Sci Fi still rocks!! OH well. ALIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!
Sorry. Alias has elements of fantasy/sci fi due to the Rambaldi storyline and has been tracked on the fantasy/sci fi genre show list from the start. 24, on the other hand, has not.
;)

verdantheart said:
alias8000 said:
Sorry. Alias has elements of fantasy/sci fi due to the Rambaldi storyline and has been tracked on the fantasy/sci fi genre show list from the start. 24, on the other hand, has not.
;)
o! now i get it

holy cow, this thing is out already! I just picked it up today, and it has a bunch of great articles in it.

Back