alias in the uk

cute_as_candy said:
you can get multi-regional DVD players?
im guessing thatwould mean you can watch DVDs from the USA on them, yeah?

wooo...Alias on tonight!!
yeah, you can get them

yeah I watced it last night, it was great and there were no adverts, on CH5 mucho odd

yeah a UK thiread in the worldwide forum!! cool!!!!
why the hell are sky one not starting season three of alias for the new year???? :(

Its so annoyin that no one is showin it! im gonna write in to Sky Text n ask them! it takes the pi**! Season 1 did great on Sky one n Season 2 didnt do so well thats why they started puttin it on sky one mix, which i didnt mind!

yeah this whooe thing sucks big time!!! channel five just better show season three!!!!! or there'll be trouble!!!! :Ph34r:

i emailed channel 5 (to see if they're surtain or not) then said that although they've got the rights to show season three they're not sure yet!! and to keep an eye out!!!!!
i think that people should keepemailing them to see and show that it's in demand!!!

Yeah. I agree. We need to show them a lot of people love the show. I f sky aren't showing it then the people who don't watch it again on 5 because they've already seen it will have to watch the new season on sky, therefore the ratings for 5 will improve.

Grrrrrr, they've got the right!! Why not show it?? neway, have hannah and gracie told you about their little post-it note thing yet??

lol, they went into central london and they passed by the channel five building and they stuck post-it notes on the door saying "SHOW ALIAS SEASON 3" lol. Obsession. We all have an obsession.

Back