ALIAS IS AIRING IN THE UK! yeay!

my older sis is more spoiled than me tho. if she doesn't get what she wants, she cries until she does.

i just checked and i hav Bravo!

oh. sorry i'm slow. and i'm supposed to be smart! lol.

go ask your dad luv! us 14 year olds need our alias! (i'm not 14 for another 2 weeks)

i duefully note the emphasis! i called hannah and grace and told them while they were eating dinner and they, along with their sis jessica, starting screaming in the background!

it was so funny tho. and grace was meant to call me back but i came onto the net. hmmm, maybe i should get off and hav a convo with her.

i dont have satelite either its lame. and me and my friends have signed about 5 times in total, and i havent asked all of them yet heehee!

Bravo = Channel 124
Bravo +1 = Channel 125

Same epi, twice a night... yay

Bravo > All > CH5

Sorry, this is just the greatest news ever. To those who don't have Sky or digital, where do you guys live, no Alias fan should be without, so I may open the doors to my house, to you. I will at least (If I can work out how) record it and lend you my copy, since tape copying is illegal :angelic:

lol...
wait...
dus this mean i no longer need 2 have great fun planning us storming channel 5? or creating a "black ops divison of Ch 5"?? damn.

no we can do that as well, but we can do it whilst watching S3, either direct from the TV or on Video

Back