ALIAS IS AIRING IN THE UK! yeay!

ditto!!
i should be doing my english coursework but i can't be botherd to!!! i've ot 2 extensions!!!!! lol!!!!
i'm to hyped up from the news..... from yesterday!

oh i shoudl do english coursework...but its too...annoying! and boring...yeah so y'no...its due in last lesson tomorro...theres lunch time to do it :smiley:

great news!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
thanks for the PM Tammi!!!!! :smiley: (y)

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Roll on March!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm really happy that season 3 is airing in the UK. I don't have sky though and neither do my closest friends so unless 5 show it aswell, i'm screwed. Well, until the DVD comes out

i have Bravo! i hope i have plus 1 too. alias is gonna be on the same time as Angel! is alias gonna repeat on wednesday?
does anyone know if Bravo plus 1 is on NTL?

amisha said:
i have Bravo! i hope i have plus 1 too. alias is gonna be on the same time as Angel! is alias gonna repeat on wednesday?
does anyone know if Bravo plus 1 is on NTL?
no Alias will repeat on Mondays, they are first shown on Sundays

oh. i thought it was coming on Tuesdays. i had my dates messed up. sorry. i can watch it on Sundays then!

i don't know what Corinne's taking about. she goes to school with me and i record alias for all my alias buddies!

yay!!!! i know i am v late wiv this thread and all.....but this is so great!!!!!!! im happppyyyyyyy!!!! and all i can say is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FINALLY!!!</span>
they sure have taken their time about doin it. thanks 4 the pm btw tammi ^_^

it's k!!!!
i was really excited so i pmed everyone that posted in the petition thread!!!
LOL!!!
well except 4 the people that nad already seen this thread!!

DITTO!!!!
but it ain't gonna happen now!!! *sniff sniff*
it was all icey and i think mine was the only school open in birmingham!!
LOL!!

Back