ALIAS IS AIRING IN THE UK! yeay!

:woot: :woot: alias is airing in the UK!!!!!! on bravo, 14th March 9pm!!!!
YEAY!!!!! i am soooooooooooooooooo happy!!! i'm ... OMG!!!
LOL!!
and they're gonna show the story so far on the 9th of march!!!!
nag on i'll post the piece of writing..............

:: New Alias Episodes ARE To Be Shown In UK

film_freak writes "The 3rd season of Alias will be airing on Bravo on the 14th of March at 9pm in the UK. A repeat of the new episode will air the day after at 8pm.

It comes after much speculation to whether Alias would even get shown at all. Even though of its increasing popularity, Five moved the show to the midnight slot on Sundays without any explanation. It looks like Five who had bought the rights to Season 3, will no be showing it after all (which is a major relief to fans as we don't have to stay up till midnight to watch it!).

In a build up to the new series Bravo will be showing a programme looking back at the previous 2 seasons of Alias (called 'Alias: The Story So Far) which will be shown on Tuesday 9th March 2:15 pm (and repeated a couple of times at prime time)."

:woot:

DITTO!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
AND IT'S LIKE A DAY OF ALIAS TOO!!!!
OMG!!!!!
i sooooooooooooo can't wait!!!!
I'M GONNA GO RING /TXT MY FRIEND!!!!! dunno how much money i got left on ma phone!!! LMAO!!!
YEAY!!!
*DANCES AROUND*

:woot: :D I am so happy. I was worried for a while that we weren't gone to get to see season 3 of Alias at all. Not only do we now know it is going to be show, we have a start date too. :woot: :jump:

Im so excited too! this is fu**in excellent!

So they are goin to air a Alias the story so far, on tuesday, i might have to take the day off college :lol:

But woohoo!

GO BRAVO! :D

HOPEFULLY!!!!
oh have u got sky digital cus i can find out the number 4 u amisha???
i'll post it later!!! my dad needs to fix this computer so i gotta shut it down!!!
bye!!!
OMG!!! YEAY !!

i have NTL digital. i dunno if the channel will be the same. if i don't hav that channel i'm gonna bug my dad until he has it installed!

Back