ALIAS Is it in you?

How much do you guys love Alias? Do even the tiniest things make you think of the show you're obsessed with? For instance, me and my best friend saw Two Towers for the first time together, and when King Theoden says "So it begins.", we glanced at each other and laughed (So It Begins is the title of Season 1, Ep 2) And when I saw the word willfully, I thought of Will Tippin, hence one of Syd's best friends, hence Alias (that was during an opera ^_^ ) So...what stupid, funny things happen that make you guys think of Alias and show how obsessed you are?

lol. that is kool. one thing that happens to me is in Spanish class, when I'm using the verb go which is ir in spanish, it congugates to voy, vas, va, vamos, and van......vaughn......always gets my head off topic

Ever since i started watching Alias, ive got into the habit of doing her high (what i call them) "Alias Kicks"

I know a kid named Alex Vaughn, whenever someone says that the world Alias on the news or something I freak out, I've decided to name my daughter Sydney, if I have one!

:eek: OMG! It's really bad and you're going to think I'm crazy, but it seems that everything these days relates back to Alias for me. Little things like someone will just say a word and someway, somehow my mind drifts to Alias. It's gotten to the point where I'm scaring myself! LOL! Well, maybe it's not that bad, but it does seem that lately, Alias is almost always on my mind...especially on Monday mornings! At least I know I'm not the only one! LoL (y)

I Am constantly talking about the show!!!!!!! Constantly!!!!! My friends (who don't like the show.. I must pick weird friends!!) think I'm nuts!!! :redhair:

oh everything is alias, honestly i need help! all my friends come to me with their alias problems when they don't understand something or need to borrow an episode to catch up on!!plus whenever i tell people i have good news tehy automatically think its about alias(80%of the time it is!!!!) and whenever i pass by someone asking for money on the street, i think that there is a cia building down the road!!

freelancer said:
How much do you guys love Alias? Do even the tiniest things make you think of the show you're obsessed with? For instance, me and my best friend saw Two Towers for the first time together, and when King Theoden says "So it begins.", we glanced at each other and laughed (So It Begins is the title of Season 1, Ep 2) And when I saw the word willfully, I thought of Will Tippin, hence one of Syd's best friends, hence Alias (that was during an opera ^_^ ) So...what stupid, funny things happen that make you guys think of Alias and show how obsessed you are?
omg! really? the same thing happened to me and my friends when we saw the movie! :lol:

I know I just signed here a like a half hour ago, but I just went to saw a singer on T.V. Her name was Alice Cooper. I don't know who she is, but her name first made me think of Alice, Vaughn's girlfriend (not any longer). Then Cooper reminded me of Bradley Cooper!!!!!!!! That's totally crazy!! :redhair:

That is freaky I obsess over every moment in alais. i though t it was so funny that in LAias declassifed they have this thing baout a rubber cutting board and real one and how they use the rubber one for stunts... ANyway i was sooooo funny because last night's epy there was the cutting board and I had read that part just like 2 hours before while flipping thru it. it was soooo funny

the alliance, that is so funny that you and your friends thought the same thing!!!!! :smiley: And Victoria King, that's funny about you passing homeless guys and thinking of the CIA :smiley: I work at a grocery store and one time I bagged for a lady whose kid was named Sydney lol :D Yeah, if I have a daughter, I am naming her Sydney Marie (Marie's my middle name) ^_^ Man, we are crazy!!!!!!!!!

freelancer, if we are crazy at least we know we are not alone in being obsessed!!! lol, i was just talking to a bunch of my friends and me and my other obsessed friend were talking and everyone else was like oh my not again!!

Alias is always on my mind too. If a car has been behind us on the road for a while I start to think that it is following us. If I hear the name Michael, Sydney, or Jennifer, the face of that person instantly flashes in front of my face. I also make those high kicks in the air as if I am Sydney in a fight. (I always win) against the imaginary Sark. :Ph34r: ^_^

My friends don't watch ALIAS though so when I walk into school on Monday morning and start to rant about last nights episode they call me crazy. I am going to have to get some new friends that actually watch alias. My friends have no idea what they are missing. :blink: :blink:

:woot:
I can't believe this, beacuse I totaly understand what everyone is talking about. I always wanna talk about ALIAS and everyone thinks I am a freak because I talk about it so much and I think its the greatest show EVER. And why don't people watch it? I don't have a clue but I still keep trying to convince everyone know.

Yeah,

I was on a "i wanna be alias" kick for awhile. :Ph34r:
Saying W.W.S.B.D (what.would.sydney.bristow.do?)
Although that would be totaly awesome I am afriad of heights
so i don't think it would work out... :blush:

my computer background and screensaver are alias, my xp icon is alias my favioret sights are alias my aim icon is alias etc

Back