Season 2 Alias is the BEST!

Alias_Gay

Ensign
I have been an avid fan of Alias since it first premiered ... I have tried my best to watch each and every episode, but unfortunately, I missed a couple episodes this season. Sundays episode was a great one, and it truly is a "new beginning" for the show. (y)

Jennifer showed her true class of acting, she was great while screaming, kicking butts, while crying and trying to be a friend, and holding on to her true feelings for Vaughn. She did a superb job on that episode. (y)

Sydney's world has changed again for the better, hoepfully, but we never know what will happen ... with Sloan and Sark working together, anything can happen.

As many of you thought, I did think that the episode would have been a dream and then we would have seen Sydney waking up from that dream. The kiss between Syd and Vaughn, was the climax of the episode, and if it ended there, we would have thought of it as a dream. ;)

But then, as the writing continued, we were shown, how Sark was telling Sloane about the destruction of the Alliance, and Sloane's grin at the end, suggests he is very happy this happened. What will he do next? :(

The last scene, "evil" Francie on phone, talking to someone, (I have no idea who it was) and then they show, "good" Francie with a bullet in her head. Did anyone of you see this coming? :eek: Where did they find this evil twin? When I first saw the episode, I thought it was the girl Syd had fought with while in Italy looking for the Rambaldi ... and remember when they were together in the big arena ... I thought it was her.

She might have appeared in some earlier episodes, which I have missed ... but does anyone know about this "new evil twin"? It is true we did not know a lot about Francie, but for Syd not to know she had a twin sister? what is the purpose of "evil" Francie? :confused:

I have to say, for all Alias fans, nobody knows who the evil Francie is right now, we'll find out on the show eventually. But no, I did not see that coming. When I first saw her on the phone, I thought, NO she can't be bad. Then when they showed the blood on the wall, I thought she had killed Will, and then when they should Fran w/ the bullet hole...well, let's just say I went into shock and still haven't recovered :blush: Francie just can't die!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :angry:

Alias_Gay said:
The last scene, "evil" Francie on phone, talking to someone, (I have no idea who it was)
I'm pretty sure the person she was talking to was Sark, and that he recruited her to impersonate Francie under orders from Sloane, but why would Sloane want to do that? Francie never knew about Syd's double life, so what information could he possibly get from this?

Yes.... Alias is the best. If only ABC would have done more to promote it... almost 45 min. of post show was before it!

YEA! I stayed up WAY past my bedtime and was even crankier than usual the next day! DAMN YOU ABC!! teehee just kidding don't cancel it! DOH! I've ruined it ... haha. Well yea. That whole superbowl thing pissed me off. Did we really need FORTY FIVE minutes to give the Bucs a trophy? I'm from FLA, I love them. But honestly. If it had been done my way, I woulda done it like so:

Welcome to the Post Show!

The Bucs won! ::wild applause:: whoo hoo!
Ok here ... ::hands random football player a trophy::
Nice one! ::realizes the random player is a Raider::
MY BAD!! ::hands it to a Buc::
Way to go!

AND NOW! Time for Alias!!
Wahoo!!!!

Cut to Alias ....

teehee.

If Kathryn was in charge, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. hell yea.

hahahahaha
I'm hyper :( woah!

KaThRyN

was probably had to be one of the best episodes of ALias(not that the rest are bad-they are awesome) but this one was amaaaazing! I LUV ALIAS!!!ALL ALIAS ALL THE TIME :lol:

It so cool the way Sloane is one step ahead. So bringing down SD-6 didn't mean bringing down Sloane after all.

WOW!!!!! That ep was amazin. Evil Francie's real name is Allison G. Dorren. She is thought to be dead. She used this one thing called project Helix to change her entire DNA signature to become a perfect replica of Francie. I think She was talking to sark.

wow ... I wrote this more than 5 years ago ... and I can still assure you that "Alias" is still the BEST show ever to come to TV ... re-watching the Season 2 DVD now ... and it is just as great to watch as before ... love it!

Back