ALIAS Mad Libs

calm down im thinking..now wat r adjectives???hhhmmmm ok ok dont get huffy...
pet names: blanche and pebbles (they were mi mouses names dont laugh)
adjectives: jumpy and ugly (im no good at this! :smiley: )
noun: prick
verb: blow
nice verb: nice blow!
insulti8ng things: ***hole and im sorry ur ugly
1 sweet thing: pretty

jess
sorry i dunno how this works!! :( :smiley:

alias_freak69 said:
calm down im thinking..now wat r adjectives???hhhmmmm ok ok dont get huffy...
pet names: blanche and pebbles (they were mi mouses names dont laugh)
adjectives: jumpy and ugly (im no good at this! :smiley: )
noun: prick
verb: blow
nice verb: nice blow!
insulti8ng things: ***hole and im sorry ur ugly
1 sweet thing: pretty

jess
sorry i dunno how this works!! :( :smiley:
thnx it's ok

Syd and vaughn held each other close as they gazed at the setting prick."i love you blanch"said vaughn."oh vaughn" syd cried"i love you to"."but do you think we should tell anyone about our plan to run away and get married?""no said vaughn,no one exept lauren as she dies.i want to see the look on that **shole's face as we tell her."But vaughn,don't you thing that's a little i'm sorry u're ugly?"No pebbles, i don't."but i do think you nice blow well"(lol i didn't come up with these words)"that jumpy woman deserves to be ugly".

hey that was "interesting" anyway i hope this looks ok to yall :woot:

Chanel said:
r there any more.. azalea????
Sorry for not responding to this...I never even saw it until today. I don't have a scene picked out or anything, but if somebody wants to do another one, I can find one. Just let me know.

if you can figure one out azelea... ive been trying to do one... but if u can somehow find one aslo.. ive been waiting .. feeling a little.. HYPPPEERR!

ok people i thought it'd b fun 2 start this ck up so i need
2 adjectivs
2 pet names
2 dirty verbs
1 person that we hate excluding lauren
1 improper noun
1 verb
thnx,lauren

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
ok people i thought it'd b fun 2 start this ck up so i need
2 adjectivs
2 pet names
2 dirty verbs
1 person that we hate excluding lauren
1 improper noun
1 verb
thnx,lauren
2 adjectives - aroused, flatulent
2 pet names - cutie patootie, Mr. Sexy-pants
2 dirty verbs - masturbate, suck
1 person that we hate excluding Lauren - Francis Conroy (old lady from Six Feet Under who won Jen's Golden Globe! :angry: )
1 improper noun - hot tub
1 verb - shave
:lol:

ok thnx lol
As soon as Lauren died Sydney and Vaughn held eachother close and gazed into the sunset thinking of how aroused there lives would be now."Oh Vaughn ",syd whispered,"I'm so flatulent now"."I am to cutie patootie",vaughn answered with a sigh."I need to ask you something".What is it Mr Sexy Pants?"syd asked."Will you suck me?ooops i meant will you marry me?"."Oh vaughn i will!On 1 condition ,that Francis Conroy be invited to the wedding"."Oh fine I guess.as long as there's a hot tub",vaughn replied "i shave you" said sydney."i'm so happy", said vaughn"let's go masturbate"."ok".syd said as she smiled.
lol omg i'm sry people i did not come up with these words :lol:

Hey, she asked for the dirty words, I just provided them!! :lol: :lol:

That was hilarious! "Oh Vaughn, I'm so flatulent now...." :rotflmao:

ok guys u asked 4 it lol :lol:
"Oh Irina,I missed you."jack said as put his pants back on."I missed you too snookie."irina answered"i think it would be a good idea for us to refrain from telling sydney about our night of wild groping "."i have to go now",said jack"i have to go running with dixon"."ok" said irina as she gave him a slick look,"i'll see you again soon won't i pumpkin?"."of course",said jack thinking of how hard their night together had been,"i wouldn't want to miss a chance at doing that again".(jack's cell phone rings)"hello?",he answers"who is this?"."jack it's me."said dixon"you are 30 minutes late.that's not like you"."i'm sorry", said jack in a steamy voice."i'll be there in 10 minutes."
(jack hangs up)"bye baby cakes. i love you"."i love you too sweetheart."said irina as she climbing him a kiss.

OK, I was going to post a request for words for this scene, but I asked my brother for words first (to have an alternate version) and it turned out so funny, I don't think it can be improved on! (It's like he can't think of a word that's not perverted!) I can do another scene from Season 3 and ask for words though, if someone wants me to. :lol:

SYDNEY: How is he?
LAUREN: I don’t know. No one does. Horny, but stable is the official term.
SYDNEY: Is he erect?
LAUREN: No. He was hairy. He lost nipple rings when the stab wound groped his lung. They call it tension pneumothorax, which means…they don’t know if he’s suffered ass damage.
SYDNEY: Lauren? I know that you’ve been generally screwed, but I need to explain the frog balls myself so that…you’ll know how this happened. A member of Walker’s team…boned Michael…I still don’t know how. Walker ID’d him as CIA…
LAUREN: …and licked him and left him for dead… I already know all this; it’s in the panties. Thank you.
SYDNEY: Lauren...that’s not… Walker had a dildo to Michael’s head. He was about to pull the trigger. I took his cowboy…I b*tch slapped him myself.
LAUREN: You!?
SYDNEY: Yes, Walker was gonna spank him…
LAUREN:…so you corn-rolled him!?
SYDNEY: I had no diarrhea. It was the only thing I could do to save Michael’s lesbian
LAUREN: Really…
SYDNEY: You can not think that I would have chosen to blow him…ever…
LAUREN: Michael…might never get off on this!

I apologize for the crudity, but he's a 19-year-old boy, after all! :rolleyes:

Back