Season 4 Alias Media Promo

jems

michael's widow in mourning
erm did i just see thatb right - is he gonna ask her to marry him :thud:

if yes - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

is thjis gonna be for real or is it some messed up promo sicko twist that's gonna really annoy us :thinking:

I was on the fan fiction and saw the spoiler for the next episode so had to see the promo and I was like OMG! :happydance:
I'm completely speechless. I can't believe it! He said he wante dto spend his life with her etc. then pictures of a box!
He has to ask her!
But I don't want to get too excited incase he doesn't.

OMG I was sooo freakin out when i saw it for the first time! Ive had that promo on a loop since i got it, i cant stop watching it!! ITS SO AWESOME, I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!

He asks her and when he does I going to go absoultely insane. It is going 2 b so beautiful!!!! I may just cry j/k (actually maybe I'm not lol :blush: ) I can't believe it though. I think it willb in the second part of the episode beacsuee I think he will ask 4 Jack permission first(we all remebered wut happned when Danny asked him) and then the end or close to tehend he will ask her. it looked like they were on aplane so he was proably asking her on the way from home a mission!

i hope sooo! that will be soooooooooo sweet! if this is some twisted joke i will cry. when he asks her i will cry. if she says yes i will cry. if she says no i will cry. so basicly i will be crying that hour. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sooo kool!

MissingSark said:
Man, those promos are inaccurate and completely misleading.  Vaughn DOES NOT ask Syd to marry him.  Not next week anyway.  :D
[post="1339118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But he does in the finale, right?

MissingSark said:
Man, those promos are inaccurate and completely misleading.  Vaughn DOES NOT ask Syd to marry him.  Not next week anyway.  :D
[post="1339118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can vouch for that...I believe on spoilerfix.com in the eppy description it says that 'Vaughn will ask Sydney something he's wanted to for months' or something to that effect. So def. in the finale. ~Lauren ^_^

ms.katejones said:
Still, he asks her and that's what counts. Or maybe he just asks her to move in with him; that could be it too.
[post="1340358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but they showed a ring box soooo :P i'm sure he wouldn't give her a ring just to move in with him lol

I think they plan on having him ask her because of the cliff hanger. Think about it, only 3 more episodes left, she could say yes, or more likely she could say she "needs to think it over" so that when she says yes, they won't show anything until next season. It maske perfect snse. I nearly choked my fiance whehn we were watching it because I was so darned excited!!

hahaha my bf humours me about Alias :P he doesn't like the show at all :( but Alias better not have a cliffhanger this year! i can't wait 8 months again! it's tooooo hard!! :cry:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahaha my bf humours me about Alias :P he doesn't like the show at all :( but Alias better not have a cliffhanger this year! i can't wait 8 months again! it's tooooo hard!! :cry:
[post="1340657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But it wouldn't be Alias without the Cliffhanger! (The one last year was kinda lame though.)

alias#1 said:
i hope sooo! that will be soooooooooo sweet! if this is some twisted joke i will cry. when he asks her i will cry. if she says yes i will cry. if she says no i will cry. so basicly i will be crying that hour. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sooo kool!
[post="1339114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Andrea my friend, you have no life :nonono: That's okay though, cuz I still love you :D

I flipped when I saw this promo. This is the moment I've been waiting for since... forever! This is going to be great :woot: :woot: :woot:

My computer won't let me see the promo and when I try to watch it on my friends computer there is no sound. Can someone write a transcript for the aol promo? thanks in advance! :smiley:

Back