Alias Mentioned in EW

M

Marlene

From Alias-Media.com-

Anonymous writes "In the new issue of EW (May 16, 2003), there's a blurb and screencap of the fight scene between Syd and Freplica. Here's what's written:

"The Best 155 Seconds On TV Last Week
Alias' season ender shattered the glass ceiling on girl fights - and smashed doors, vases, dishes....even a full-length mirror."

WHAT A CAT-FIGHT THAT WAS!!!! HOLY THAT WAS SO INTENSE, EXCELLENT DIRECTING, AND SO MUCH ACTION!!! That was the best fight ever.

oh that was so much better than a catfight. a catfight would be just a bunch of slapping, scratching, and hair-pulling.

merrin and jen's fight was so much more than that! full blows thrown (along with a full utensil drawer... :P), crazy flips off furniture... :woot: it was great. even my "alias is stupid" roommate went "whoa..." when she watched the fight. ;)

crazy spinster said:
oh that was so much better than a catfight. a catfight would be just a bunch of slapping, scratching, and hair-pulling.

merrin and jen's fight was so much more than that! full blows thrown (along with a full utensil drawer... :P), crazy flips off furniture... :woot: it was great. even my "alias is stupid" roommate went "whoa..." when she watched the fight. ;)
Excellent... perhaps we're pulling in new viewers... one step closer to TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

Oh yes, the fight was awesome.

That fight was incredible!!! I was so excited, nervous et cetera when it was happening. That had to be one of my favorite parts of the season finale!

Back