Season 5 Alias MIA!

I think we all want Alias back ... but I am staying positive and we will hear back soon from ABC that they will put the show back on ... even if it means moving it back to sundays at 10pm ...

i sent ABC and email beggging them to put the show back on since there would only b 8 epsiode left. thats so sad. its there dumb falut that Alias lost viewers. My gosh people... 8 episodes that allwe want!

i want Alias back! :cry:

Hey my names Sydnee and i think that there are more than 8 episodes left in the season because it is supposed to end some time in may and if there were only 8 episode then it would end April 20 and thats it it starts back up March 2 and Airs episodes 10&11. But if it airs episode 10 & 11 seperately then it would end on the 27. But thats still only if the start it back up on march 2nd.

ok.. i'm a little lost! WHY ARE WE GETTING JIPPED WITH ONLY 8 MORE EPPYS? they HAVE to show alias back.. thats just not cool.. showing half the season and leaving it they can't do that.. or they will get A LOT of complaints.. lots of people are waiting for the show to come back on.. they JUST CAN'T!.. but anyway what happened to the other 4 episodes?!?!?! STUPID ABC.. ALIAS was one of the BEST shows they had on ABC until they decided to move it from Sundays.. o lord! why oh why! grrrrr and then killing Vaughn HOW DUMB DO YOU GET.. so they can't say they can't find a time.. because they are the ones that screwed it up in the first place!

What more can I really add? Someone said they should postpone one of the new shows to give Alias a chance to wrap up. That seems like the best solution (though I rather enjoyed the back-to-back of Alias & Lost...)

If giving them more time, means the episodes will be all that they have promised so far, then I will wait patiently. Come to think of it, I will wait patiently no matter what because this is ALIAS and I love it! I am dreading its end, so I will enjoy each and every final episode to come.

Let's just calm down and see what they can do. Time will only tell. I think that they will send this show off like it deserves to go. Maybe with everyone else's schedules, it will take some fudging. Wasn't Vartan's movie supposed to wrap Feb. 10th? Pushing back the episodes gives more time to film in Vartan. That would be cool!

Still loving the show and anxious to see it no matter when that will be. Because I will miss it terribly once it is gone for good.

Thanks DD and Jodi and Jinnie and everyone else who has given us tiny bits of hope in the mean time.
Billi

The word from Kristen on E is that Alias is coming back for sure. They just don't have an air date. Here is the quote:

"The original plan was to bring it (Alias) back the first week in March, on Wednesdays after Lost, but ABC did not include Alias in its release detailing midseason programming, so frankly, I'm concerned. But I have a Mickey Mouse-net source's word that they will run the final episodes. The show is just too expensive--and has too much of a cult following not to."

On AliasMedia and the official site it now shows that Alias will come back in March, just not a specific date. Also on AM they have this on it...

Question: Please find out what ABC's plan is for Alias. — Kim

Ausiello: As you know, the network unveiled its mid-season schedule last week and Alias was conspicuously MIA. An ABC rep insists it'll be back sometime this spring, so maybe they're waiting to see which of their new shows tanks before committing Alias to a specific night/time. One slot it probably won't get is its old one — Thursdays at 8 pm. As executive producer Jeff Pinkner told me when I interviewed him last week, "My understanding is we will not be on Thursday night." Amen to that.

So no Thursday night which is great! I'm hoping it will go in after Lost! If you go to Alias Media they also have more good news in the Ausiello chat, including some info on returning people!! :D

I'm sure we will get our full 22 episodes.

I frequently go over to ABC MediaNet and today, they announced a schedule change.

Tuesday starting February 14 is as follows:

According to Jim
Rodney
According to Jim
George Lopez
Boton Legal

Commander in Cheif is being moved to Saturdays.

So maybe they are moving Wendesdays around to get Alias in there!

Here is the link:
http://www.abcmedianet.com/pressrel/dispDN...ml?id=021006_01

Check it out for yourself

oh my god they cant do this what about use there loyal fans who watch the show all the time they just cant do this :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back