alias moments

I want to do the garage thing now! But there's always mud and stuff on the garage floor. I suppose that wouldn't stop Syd, but...*has a girlie girl moment* Maybe I'll try it anyways!

kate_jones said:
I want to do the garage thing now! But there's always mud and stuff on the garage floor. I suppose that wouldn't stop Syd, but...*has a girlie girl moment* Maybe I'll try it anyways!
yyyyyyyeeeeesssssssssss!! be syd!! have a girlie girl moment and a syd moment! woo hoo :woot:

Vaughn_Lovah said:
UndercoverMichaelLover said:
I always say detail so I can pronounce it like syd does lol, and i set my watch for the hour: 47 so i can remember alias . . .
I know I'm a freak haha!  I've had more but i can't think of any now . . .
What do you mean? How does she pronounce it???

Anyway if this counts right now its late and I can only thing of a moment that I had from an Alias Fic moment.

I was at my crushes house and his mom fixed us a little meger dinner and peaches for dessert. From a fic Syd and Michael had a little dinner with peaches for dessert and then made out and all that good stuff.
No me and my crush didnt make out but I did want to jump across the table and kiss him. The fic was in my mind through out the whole dinner. lol ^_^

Im sure I have a real Alias moment but I cant think of one right now...
yea id like to kno too.

yes it was Betha Bristow hehe :P . . i had another one it happend last summer im suprised i remembered but me and my friend were at the woods and theres all these dirt paths and stuff so we went in there and she has these BB guns and u shoot out these plastic lil balls the hurt like SH** when u get it with one yeah i got hit so many times with them well anywayz we were shooting eachother hiding behind trees it was really fun and we were acting as spies i really never thought bout Alias at the time cuz i wasn't that big of a fan then :blush: embarrassed to say that ;) but by the end of the day i had these lil red dots all over me haha and when i was practice shootin i don't know how i didn't see the trash can in front me but i didn't and i shot the gun rite at it and it fired back at me in hit my finger and it started bleeding it hurt so freakin bad and my friend was laughin her head off b/c i was saying like every cuss word in the world :lol: well thats my other Alias moment
~Kay~

LMAO! When we used dial-up, my mom didn't want me on the computer 1 time so I "wired" the house. I took the line,weaved it under rugs,under chairs, and all the way to my room. (where there was no phone connection)I did all this while my mother slept. You couldn't see the wire and my mom didn't notice once she got up. she still thought I was doing home work!

Betha Bristow said:
LMAO! When we used dial-up, my mom didn't want me on the computer 1 time so I "wired" the house. I took the line,weaved it under rugs,under chairs, and all the way to my room. (where there was no phone connection)I did all this while my mother slept. You couldn't see the wire and my mom didn't notice once she got up. she still thought I was doing home work!
LMAO!!! :lol: thats funny did u do that in the day or the night?
~Kay~

I went paintballing this weekend and it was SO cool. I'm obviously not quite Syd yet, since I'm covered in bruises from the paint pellets, but it was still fun. And I got to do the rolling move while I tried to shoot someone. Very spy-like. :lol:

me and one of my friends are big alias fans and one day at school in fitness class we were suposed to go up to the cardio room(the doors at our school lock when they close from inside and out)so we were all upstairs in the cardio room and me and my friend forgot our shoes so we went downstairs and got them. the teacher kept the key so she could let us in when we got back. so when we did get back we knocked on the door and the teacher couldn't find the key. so we and the class couldn't get out or in.(my friend being the big reader that she is had her library card in her pocket)so we tried that, which didn't seem to open the door. then after a while of puzzeling i remembered i had a bobby pin in my hair so we started fooling around with that and it actually worked and we were all happy.that was our alias moment. o and about a week later my teacher found the keys in the garbich can. and from now on when we go up there we put a chair in the doorway.

I do karate, I always think I'm practicing with my personal trainer and then I pretend to get out of focus because theres this really hot guy in my class, so i pretend to become amazed like syd lol. But i would NEVER do it if he was looking lol.

AliasBabe12 said:
Betha Bristow said:
~Kay~
about 7:00 pm

Betha Bristow said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Betha Bristow said:
~Kay~
about 7:00 pm
at first i was thinkin u did it in the middle night but then u said *once she got up she thought i was doing my homework* i knew it had to be in the day haha
~Kay~

lol!!! wires don't like me. my solution to tangled things is to cut them...and it doesnt always work.

my friend and I are "stalkers" so at the prom during most of the slow dances we sneaked around and took lsence plate inventory and sneaked into the teacher room area. we tried to sneka upstairs too...but we go caught! :(

aww u got caught thats ok. . i was at a lock in and the first part of the lock in was the dance and it was sucking so bad they played horrible music so me n my friend said that we had to go to the bathroom we were suprised they lets us go together but we went upstairs and just hung out and in the room there is this big CLEAR window right by the stairs and u hear all these teachers talking and stuff (they were bringing up the pizza and food and drinks) we said at the same "O SH**" really loud they didn't hear us but there was like no where to hide wut so ever, ands they saw us and asked wut we were doing we said we were getting something, and they said o ok well don't be to long. We took this big breath of relief that we didn't get in trouble, and then laughed but thats my problem i could NEVER be sydney i laugh right as i am bout to get caught or when i have been seen and i lie bout wut i am doing and then i laugh :lol:
~Kay~

hehe! sneaking around is fun. its not like i had n e one to dance with during the slow dances....except 1 guy did ask me, i accepted then suddenly theres a big circle around us n everyone is commenting. then my good ol' homeroom teacher decides to join in and dances with my math teacher from last year who was a student of his! so yes i was dancing with a guy who was just my friend. and teachers were surrounding me. so i disappeared b4 anyone else got any ideas during the slow dances.

spying on teachers is fun...its not like they talked about anything interesting but its the spying experiance. we almost made it upstairs to the forbidden unrented area of elk's lodge. but then all of a sudden my math teacher appears n begins interrogating us. :( so we were shown to the soda table n we went back in.

Back