alias moments

me and my friend were sneaking around our school at a dance. The boys bathroom door was ajar so we went in. Well anyways, we we were in the dark and my friend hit her toe on something(i don't know, the wall most likely) and cursed REALLY loud... Some light flicked on outside the door (we were inside >and yes, the only ones) and we hid (kinda noisely) in a corner near the entrance. Some guy probably a foot away asked if anyone was in there. I don't have any sane idea about how we stiffled our giggles till he walked off. We waited a few seconds, peaked our head out, and walked away casually. Only in the GIRLS bathroom did we crack up!! It was soooo hilarious! Don't worry, we didn't 'see' anything either. We were hiding in a corner by the entrance...

On Friday I went spying on my teachers....we had a school picnic so all the teachers were just standing outside talking and they were like picking their noses and stuff!! So my friends were like "Oh take pictures" and I DID!! EWW! So I'm going to get the pictures developed and blackmail all my teachers. ^_^

ooo that is good blackmailing i would use it when i am failing one their classes *better give me an A or i will blow up this pic of u and post it all over school* haha :lol:
~Kay~

kate_jones said:
I went paintballing this weekend and it was SO cool. I'm obviously not quite Syd yet, since I'm covered in bruises from the paint pellets, but it was still fun. And I got to do the rolling move while I tried to shoot someone. Very spy-like. :lol:
that sounds like so much fun. i wish i could go paintballing.

aliasgurl said:
kate_jones said:
I went paintballing this weekend and it was SO cool. I'm obviously not quite Syd yet, since I'm covered in bruises from the paint pellets, but it was still fun. And I got to do the rolling move while I tried to shoot someone. Very spy-like.  :lol:
that sounds like so much fun. i wish i could go paintballing.
i know paintballing does sound like fun i wanna do it!!! :D
~Kay~

AliasBabe12 said:
ooo that is good blackmailing i would use it when i am failing one their classes *better give me an A or i will blow up this pic of u and post it all over school* haha :lol:
~Kay~
LOL only problem is I'm not failing. :(

IrinaDerevko said:
AliasBabe12 said:
~Kay~
LOL only problem is I'm not failing. :(
this sounds weird saying but aww that sux ur not failing ;) we have to think of a good plan to use those pics haha
~Kay~

I was at a restaurant with a friend and her mom was gonna pick up her little sister and then pick us up and she had to go by the restaurant we were at to pick up her sister. Well my friend had her mom's cell phone and her little sister called and said i don't need i ride cause i went home with a friend. So my friend (erin) and I were like OK we'll just tell erin's mom that she doesn't have to pick up her little sister when she comes and gets us . Then we see erin's mom driving by and we thought she was gonna turn into the restaurant where we were but she didn't cause she thought she was gonna be late picking up erin's little sister. So then we ran through the entire parking lot and down the street chasing after erin's car her mom didn't see us so we were running down the street in the middle of traffic for 2 blocks. I got my exercise in for that day. lol :lol:

i had one sorta today. . me n my friend were at the mall and we saw my sis boyfriend there and he came to the mall just to see her (isn't that cute hehe) anywayz then me n my feriend went to the second floor of the mall and as were going we saw him talking with another girl and we were like *O felgercarb wut is he doing* so i we went behind a poll to spy and then ppl were lookingat us weirdly LOL so we went to another part of the mall to spy and i told her to look cuz he knows who i am and wut i look like so she did and then i went behind a plant to soy LMAO!!! ya i got weird looks but o well . . .but i found out it was just a friend but it was kinda fun tho ;)

alright, yesterday one of my friends pushed me oof the boat and i fell in the water, i was like fine whatever i'll get her back, so i swam under to the other side of the boatand stayed there for like 10 min. by that time my friends were looking for me if i was alright, they jumped in the water to look for me and i climbed on the boat, turned on the engine and floated away, laughing at them(don't worry i came back for them later)

Back