Alias moves to wednesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good or bad news?
(saw it on www.tvguide.com) It's official: J.J. Abrams owns Wednesday night. ABC has announced that Abrams' spy-thriller Alias is relocating to Wednesday at 9 pm following his other baby, Lost. The move takes effect Jan. 5 when Alias kicks off its fourth season with a two-hour premiere.

:bounces: :groupwave:

all i have to say is this
Lost + Alias = 2 hours of awsome kick ass JJ Abrams TV - WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ARE GOING TO RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is great news. Hopefully this will boost Alias' raitings and most of Lost's audience will stick over. Wed nights will kick butt for sure! :smiley:

nononononononononononononononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a horrible thing!! monday is when i start yammering at school bout what happened! i cant do that on thursdays!!! it will make my weekend incomplete! wednesday is a school night too!!!! i cant watch two hours straight of tv!!!!!!!! damn you jj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the goodness has to be spread out: sunday=alias monday=las vegas and wednesday= lost! my weekend will suck!

🇳🇴 🇳🇴

I mean it's good for Alias and all but like nancee said..it should be spread out.

Specially because otherwise, if I have a test n Thursday I will be f***ed . Because it'll be waaaaaayy to much tv for one night cause I watch Smallville too 🇳🇴

I heard Kristin finalize it too...it starts Jan 5 :woot: (Not abt the day of the week though)

I'm excited about Wednesday night too...although it was nice to have Alias on Sundays, I can watch my HBO programming now and still see Alias during the week...

Plus a JJ block just sounds great to me!!!!

WTF?! :angry: NOOO! Dammit..I already want to watch FOUR shows on Wednesdays! What's with all the good shows on Wednesdays? Anyways, I like to watch Lost at 8pm (& tape Smallville & watch the re-run of America's Next Top Model) & then get back to doing homework. This sucks. I'm going to miss a lot of Alias ep's. & if the quality is the same as season 3...well, I'm going to have to stop watching altogether. Especially since a lot of the time, I have zero time to watch tv, because I have that much homework..this sucks!

--jenn :juggle:

That's so great!! :woot: I was just thinking earlier about the million and one reasons why it would be perfect on Wednesday after Lost. I really think it will increase the ratings...It can't possibly hurt!

And I agree about there being too many good shows on Wednesday night. I think I'm going to ask for a Tivo for Christmas!

Well I thought at first that the move is terrible because I'm so used of ending & beginning my week with Alias....but you know what? I think that is a great move ratings wise. I think maybe this is the beginning of Alias getting the high ratings it deserves.

I think this is a good move too. It can't possibly hurt. ABC just have to promote the hell of out the new day so people will follow.
And the best news-Jan 5 is right around the corner!

but who cares bout the ratings?!?!?!?!?! thats for jj and crew to worry bout! dont you guys want the tradition of finsihing all you hw juss to plop in front of the vcr with your finger on record button an hour before it acutally starts!?!? i know i do! and since when did it become all bout the ratings! dont we watch alias cuz its a great show! yes! gah! i cant believe it!

This is the BEST news for Alias ever!! This will be a hit or miss season for Alias. The timing couldn't be better with Elektra coming on January.15th Alias may get a surge in ratings. Hold on guys and start spreading the word its going to be a pretty interesting season ahead of us!

I think it's a great move. We all know how much of a ratings disaster Sunday night has been. And we also know that low ratings usually means cancellation. I think this move can only help the ratings which should help to keep the show around a little longer.

hmmm yes but we must care about ratings cuz the network cares about ratings -- so if alias has bad ratings there is a higher chance they will be :byesad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back