Alias movie

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
ok i know its the begining of the show but it would be cool alot of action. Kinda like the x files movie after the 5th season. Maybe in a couple of years hey could do one. tell me what you think good idea or bad.

Ya i dont know what it would be about but it would be interesting like i said they were able to do it with the x files season, after of course a couple of season. im just thinking humm.....

It would have to be packed with stuff, because if you think about it, each episode kinda seems like a mini movie, its so action packed...It would ave to be a long movie

Hmm.. I bet something could happen to Syd this time or maybe they go alone together on a mission and they find something out about someone...and they find something out bout Irina's true loyalties and so much action u'll be sick of it! lol and funny Marshall and Weiss

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

I wish it will took longer, please give me some personal background about Jennifer Garner, about his acting father in the show, and also Michael Vaughn please!!! the movie was great all my freinds watched it, it make me happy

An Alias movie would be awesome! :P

They should make it a stand alone movie though, so if people don't see it they won't get lost on the show. It could be about a really cool mission or something.....

clarissima said:
I just hope it's better than the XF one. That was good, and Kendall was in it! But I'd like to see Alias kick ass.
I totally agree!! I kinda think that it should be like prequel to Alias. Kinda like when Sloane left the CIA to help the Alliance and where it came. Then they could make the movie so it fills in the holes before the show itself started.

Krazed :ninja:

The only problem with that is that there are the prequel books out, and it wouldnt be good if they just completely changed that.

Or we could have a movie that starts out explaining EVERYONE leading up to Sydney Bristow. Kind of like Harr Potter's opening (the book).

Then we can look at how Syd joined, and we know that already, it doesn't have to be too long. Then it could go straight to the action and the melee of the NOW. keep in mind that is just a thought. ;)

Ya but the only problem with that, is as u said like the harry potter books. It always says everything about Harry in the beginning and that's great for the people who have never seen it before but for the people who have it's boring. But I agree we could have a little bit in. just not exactly how the show has it. Maybe with Sydney finally tellnig Francie in the beginning who she really is!

Yayh... and um do something where Francie or someone overhears Syd..and then she has to make a brief explination. Then go along with the plot for the st of the movie? what do u think?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

Yayh... and um do something where Francie or someone overhears Syd..and then she has to make a brief explination. Then go along with the plot for the st of the movie? what do u think?

Ya i like that. Im glad so many people liked my idea.

LOL! omg! ur right! lol no vaughn no movie! who can resist that hottie noone! say it NOONE! lol

But I like IluvVaughn13's idea too.. but I mean like Vaughn kiss me ur french! lol :kissme:

AG

Back