Alias movie

Awesome Idea!!! I think it would be cool for Syd and Vaughn to have a kid for the grand finale then a couple of years later they could make another show/ movie about their kid joining the CIA!!! Of course they could'nt do that till the show was over!! I hope the show has at least 20 more seasons till they call it quits!! LOL!! :redhair:

Alias said:
NO!!!!!!! There CAN"T be a prequal movie, cause then VAUGHN WOULDN"T BE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Maybe if they did a prequel movie they could show how various characters got involved with the spy life.....then they could show Vaughn, and we could find out more about him!

Or actually they could have clips of her life before SD-6 (kinda like from the pilot)with a voice-over explaining everything and then go back to present day, where's she's on a mission, talking with Vaughn.

But then if they make a movie, I might expect too much and when I'll see it I'll be disappointed. :(

I'd like to see a movie about Irina's life as a young spy, her meeting with Jack, giving birth to Sydney, murdering Vaughn's father...sooo many great stories of hers.

Yeah, like Irina when she was recruited by the KGB and then flash forward to when Syd was recruited. Or the other way around, depending on what the movie's plot was.

I know. I think that she eventually will be good, 'cause she has helped the CIA so far with good intel, but with the sudden disappearance of Sark (Where is he?? I miss his evilness!), I'm beginning to doubt that.

Sark I think has a plan of his own. He is a freelancer. Irina cannot be bad because too many people are attatched to her. you know how many angry noted j.j. would get if he made irina evil. I do miss sark's evilness and he should come back soon. It is so funny because next to sloane sark looks like this high school guy

Well my nose is big. I am sooo happy. I did not realize I was past 100 posts. Anyway sloane is sometimess really nice but it is just those little things like treating marshall like his "overcooked steak" that make people hat him. He has potential to be good. He could become a nice domestic mouse

Domestic mouse???

I dont think sloane has any potential to be good. You start to like him and then he does something that makes you realize how evil he really is.

That is true, but so far he has not done anything super evil. Just his whole plan to be with Emily, but that's not really evil, it's actually kinda sweet, in a villianous way. And also he marched right on on Ariana when she was questioning Jack. But I think his trust for Jack and Sydney blinds him. However, that is a plus for them and the CIA.

Back