Alias movie

Alias Elle said:
An Alias movie would be so cool! Sorry I'm late, but I just found this thread.

~Me :angel2:
yeah i just found this thread too. . an ALIAS movie would kick ass but JG would have to be in it it wouldn't be the same with out her
~Kay~

Ew! Mashed potatoes with gravy! Disgusting! (sorry--bad analogie) It would be like cookie dough ice cream without the cookie dough. it's just not the same.

An Alias movie would be awesome! They could do a prequel or they could do a next installment or even something in the future.

Yea!! A movie would rock. I agree with whoever said that they should show it during the summer. It would help me cope with not being able to watch Alias. ^_^

I don't think that would be good. 3 reasons
If the movie was bad, less ppl would watch the show
If the movie was blockbuster, the show would have to live up to the movie
If something changed in the movie's story-line, something would have to change in the show's

I don't think that would be good. 3 reasons
If the movie was bad, less ppl would watch the show
If the movie was blockbuster, the show would have to live up to the movie
If something changed in the movie's story-line, something would have to change in the show's

I think that that is a fair assumption, but I think that we need to have enough faith in JJ to believe that he would seriously consider these type of reprocussions and plan for them. I couldn't see the movie being a total bust because of the nature of the show, and if it was a total hit then I think that that can only be good, and that they would have little trouble living up to the movie. The only thing that I am concened about is if they make the movie and it is a hit and the ratings skyrocket, that it will stray too far from the original idea and will fall in that way.

*jumps about* YESERNESS!!!! :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot: I TOTALLY LOVE THAT IDEA!!!! *claps* That would be so amazing, and so entertaining!!!
i would LOVE an alias movie...as long as it didn't mean that the show was going to end!!
*nods in agreement* Yes, if that meant the end of the show, I would gladly pass off on the movie, o.o!!

i think it would be awesome if there was a movie but i read somewhere that she doesnt want to do a movie becasue she says she cant look really young like 19 if they did liek her life in an alias movie or somethign liek that

XOXO~MOlly

Back