Alias Music Videos?

Hey all!

I was just wondering if anyone here knows where i can find really good Alias music videos, if anyone can help that would be great!!

Thank you :D

i've made a couple of music videos, but i can't find any alias websites where i am able to submit them. does anyone know where?

also, does anyone know how to edit out the dialogue and other sounds from scenes so that you just hear the music? i see that in a lot of alias music vids. i am using Windows Movie Maker.

Quick question, where did you get your alias vids in a compatible form for Window's Media Maker I can never find any

I'm not sure where you can submit them. But you can find Windows Media Format Clips at Two Evil Monks and the sounds, if you click on the clip there's usually a volume option click on mute where you can adjust the volume of the clip, sorry i'm doing the instructions from memory so i apologize if my instructions aren't too detailed.

I'm trying to think what else I use, since I'm not on my Dad's computer, I can't think of the title, but I think it was called Studio Center or something like that. I'm not sure.

How do y'all get the clilps onto the computer, if you tape them, what do you use to get what you taped onto the computer? sorry for all the questions i just cant figure it out.

hey im trying to use both roxio videowave movie creator, and also windows movie maker, and all of the clips that i have downloaded off of alias-media dont work for some reason...could anyone help me?

The ones from Alias Media won't work for Windows Movie Maker, because they aren't in the right format, the ones from Two Evil Monks would work for Windows Movie Maker, and roxio videowave movie creator that program i'm not familiar with, but you want to make sure the file is unzipped before you do anything with it.

thanx dana! but, if u could, could u try to explain it in a little more detail? because i clicked on the clip and there is no volume option.

okay i found the Windows Movie Maker,there should be a little microphone, under it is a little weird picture click on it, it should set your volume options,set it towards the audio and then the song should be louder than the audio on your clips.

does anyone know where and how we can submit them? also, is there any place besides two evil monks that has videos in the right format?

also, is there a program that could use the alias-media.com vids? would animationshop work?

I'm posting this for a friend... it's a music video with Eric Clapton's "Tears In Heaven"... it includes scences from 1x01 Truth Be Told, 1x02 So It Begins and 1x04 A Broken Heart and I think it's really good... and it's his first video so I think he would be happy about some reviews... :rolleyes: :smiley:

there's a 14 MB and a 7 MB version but according to him it would be better to download the bigger version because the quality is really bad in the small one... ;)

Tears In Heaven (HQ)

Tears In Heaven (Small)

First of all a lot of you are looking for Clips that work with Windows Movie maker, Try www.truthtakestime.net they've got some.
Second I personally will make Clips, if someone request and you can use them in Movie maker.
I've got a yahoo group called Kim's Clips, send an email to kimsclips-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe to the group and send me any request for clips that you want.
I've currently got clips up at a site now,

Back