Alias Music Videos

And I take request - but mostly S/V because I only have S/V clips
How about the song "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden, the song is so great for them :D
I just saw your "Dont Speak" video and thought it was great! I can't wait to see the rest.

broe4ever929 said:
How about the song "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden, the song is so great for them  :D
I just saw your "Dont Speak" video and thought it was great! I can't wait to see the rest.
[post="1275392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good sugestion - I love that song but I have never used it in a vid!

Sydney CIA said:
Here are my vids..

#1 :Songbird - S/V season 4

#2: S/V "Don't Speak" (mostly season 2 & 3)

#3: S/V "You don't Understand Me" Season 2&3

#4: S/V/L "Close friends" Season 3 vid

I will update as soon I got new vid, those are for the moment all Alias videos I have up on the net but I have a couple more on my computer. As you might notice I really like "angst" vids so my next project is a happy season 2 S/V vid  :smiley:

And I take request - but mostly S/V because I only have S/V clips
[post="1275376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi! I've just registered and I don't know a lot about these forums..Firstly I would like to thank you all for the vid you create! I love music and I love Alias, so when the lyrics fit the images, how great it is!! But I can't dowload the vids above, I had only access to "close friends". Can you just help please?

Wow all these vids are awesome! Tuga, love Push! I was considering doing one to that song... its awesome!!

So this is my first music vid, it's Season 4 Syd and Vaughn to World On Fire by Sarah McLachlan!

World On Fire

I made a second one, this time to Stupid also by Sarah McLachlan!

Stupid

If you wanna download em, remember to click "Save Target As" ;)

orely18a said:
this is my first video
tell me if you like
thanks

go away

tell me if you see the video
i will make a video with a french song later
bye
[post="1331513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What does Beatriz Luengo have to do with Alias? I didn't know she's known abroad :confused:

Back