Alias Music Videos

Lena87:for some reason i can't view them. :( I'm still checking out everyone else's though!

I decided to make one this afternoon.

Credits

Clips: Two Evil Monks
Program: Windows Movie Maker
Song: Memory by Sugarcult

Memory

Alias Numps said:
Wow this one is so... happy. Perhaps it's the upbeat song or perhaps the complete and total lack of season 3 clips, but whatever it is... it makes me happy... lol. The song is "Accidentally in Love" by the Counting Crows. off the Shrek 2 soundtrack.

As always, thanks goes out to Heraldtalia :smiley: Oh, and Penny cause she watched it a lot and said it made her smile

Here's the Link :smiley:
[post="958730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:D I hope u could read this, i know is kind of late but, could u send me that video? cose i can't see it from the link (y) . Well thank u very much.
msn: todomeimportauncarajo@hotmail.com

Agent Santos said:
Here are the music videos I've made so far:

New Kiss (S/V shipper)
Shiver (S/V shipper)
1000 oceans (Syd and S/V shipper)
Could've gone mad (action, all characters, mostly s4)

All these will only work if you right click them and choose 'save target as' or 'save link as' if you use Firefox...
[post="1384233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG YOU DID SHIVER!! Thats like my 2nd fav Coldplay song, behind God put a smile upon your face, for obvious reasons!! I LOVED IT THOUGH!! Im so glad you did that song!! I've been wanting someone to do it for so long! It was awesome! Well Done!

beccalouise said:
Hi! here's a couple of mine that i made for fun

if you were gay  ~ Sark telling Vaughn that its ok to be gay :rotflmao:

desperately - Michelle Branch ~ will loves Syd

Trouble - coldplay ~ S/v s1-3

I only want to be with you - Vonda Shepherd ~ cute s/v

To where you are - Josh groban ~ because lauren was Vaughns lobster  :lol:

Everybody's fool ~ lauren video

Bec  ^_^
[post="1397139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just watched Everybody's fool, well put together, I really liked it. And the If you Were Gay, um.... :lol: very original.

Tuga your latest S/V video is <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AMAZING </span>(y) :smiley:
I LOVE IT :angelic:

OMG Tuga, I'll Be is awesome :lol: Loved it! Especially the kiss montage thing at the end... wiked!!

Argh... I also just watched This Years Love, which is really good too! Your awesome at these!

Question: does anyone know where I can find the video called "Fragile"? Its by CBG?!?!?
I had it but lost it!!

Oh sorry, my dad was using the computer last night, so i was relagated to my room to watch alias :lol:

It's okay I just d/l it.

Great Song and Cool use of all the Clips.

I love that song I always think of City of Angels when I see it!! :smiley: ;)

Back