Alias Music Videos

Hi people! Just put two new SV videos up at my site: Dancing and My Lover's Gone- both have footage from season 5!!

Check out my site 15wild-decembers.com and tell me what you think :D

AMAZING videos ! All the alias we loved or alias the way it should always be !
For me, the show is over after the first episode of season 5
Thanks again for your work

AMAZING videos ! All the alias we loved or alias the way it should always be !
For me, the show is over after the first episode of season 5
Thanks again for your work

oh no don't say that. we must have faith, in J.J. and in Alias. Although I agree, it will never be the way it used to be. :(

Hey Tuga- Goodbye My Lover was great! Awesome vid

ps It's good to know at least one person likes my site :smiley:

Ok I just added a new vid to my site called Even in Death, by Evanescence. I love this song so much, and was actually sorta glad Vaughn "died" cause now I can use it (I know sacrilege right!?, don't get me wrong though, I adore MV)

here's my site 15wild-decembers.com. Comments please, but please don't tell me you hate it. :smiley:

I just watched The one I love...I loved it (pardon my redundancy :smiley: please) Great editing and choice of clips. I love David Gray too! Well Done beccalouise

I just wanted to pop in and invite all the talented video makers over to TV Media to enter a video contest. There are a ton of categories and NO ALIAS submission yet. I have a ton of Alias vids posted over there but can't enter :( Would love to see some of you there.
BTW FizzyLizzy I loved your Even in Death vid :smiley:
Here's the link:: TV Media

OMG beccalouise absolutely loved "Lose My Breath" :naughty: wow, awesome, loved all the colours and stuff, fantastic... love the song too, so that doesn't hurt :lol: Can't wait to see the David Gray one, i love him, but I'm over my download limit, so i gotta wait till tomorrow!

Fellow Alias Fanatics:

I have a new fast-paced sv action/romance vid called Won't forget these days on my site 15wild-decembers. Happy to say it is void of death and tears, both of which are so prevalent these days! Enjoy!

Back