Alias Music Videos

Liz - love Be Mine! The white flashes, the fades and cuts... brilliant! Awesome editing, and Sark 🤤

the alliance - I love that you used the scene where victor presents jen with her tv guide award! I gasped when i saw it :lol: great song too! love 'daughters'

I've got two new ones at my site: pistachio-lipgloss.net
Check em out!!

Two new romantic SV videos up at 15wild-decembers.com

Angel Gabriel
Hear You Me

If you don't like the music, it's not my fault because they were requests I got. However, if you don't like the vids, well then I would be entirely to blame. Hopefully that won't be the case :smiley:

FizzyLizzy Jan 12 2006, 10:28 PM Post #167

Two new romantic SV videos up at 15wild-decembers.com

Angel Gabriel
Hear You Me

If you don't like the music, it's not my fault because they were requests I got. However, if you don't like the vids, well then I would be entirely to blame. Hopefully that won't be the case
iT'S DEFINITLY NOT A PROBLEM. Loved them. Especially "Angel Gabriel" :D

Please help me. I have been starting to use Windows Movie Maker to make Alias music vids. Unfortunatly, it isn't working well, the program is acting funny. I tried to re-download it from the Microsoft site, but that didn't seem to work either. Do any of you recommend a program other than WMM, or any suggestions on how to get a new copy of WMM?

Thanks

Lee

This is a video about how Vaughn died and Syd got to relive him through the process that she went through in Horizon. The song is "Firesign" by David Berkeley

Music Video

Please tell me what you think :smiley: Bad or good.

FizzyLizzy, just wanted to let you know that Angel Gabriel is awesome. I love all of your vids, but this one in particular was amazing. I loved the editing and the black and white and using the different lines when you did, just everything. I just don't even know what to say. It was I don't even know how to explain it. It was so sad. I was crying the entire time.

FizzyLizzy, just wanted to let you know that Angel Gabriel is awesome. I love all of your vids, but this one in particular was amazing. I loved the editing and the black and white and using the different lines when you did, just everything. I just don't even know what to say. It was I don't even know how to explain it. It was so sad. I was crying the entire time.

WOW! Gosh thanks so much. I actually cried when I made it. I am glad it touched you the way it did me. The relationship between Syd and Vaughn is so bittersweet it makes me teary!

I've made a ton of Alias vids and have never posted any here for some reason, but this is my most recent: It's basically all abou the good guys vs bad guys it's to the song "Pretty Life" by Jakalope, it's face-paced and action packed, enjou :D
Pretty Life

i know this doesnt have anything to do with video, but does anyone know where i can find audio/sound clips of alias?

thanks

What I do is download the video clips (eg from alias-media) and then extract the audio from them using Cool audio extractor (which is a free download from online). I have a bunch of audio clips from the show so pm me if there's anything specific you want or need any other help :smiley:

Here's my latest video:

Let Me Entertain You - Robbie WIlliams Its a blooper video using clips from the season 2, 3 and 4 blooper reels :D

Hey everyone! You all have such great videos, I would love to see them entered at TV Video's awards. There's not many Alias vids in the contest yet and would love to see a couple there :D
TV Video?

Anyone have the scene where Syd meets Lauren for the first time. Where she says, "I'm also Michael Vaughn's wife." I need it as soon as possible! Thanks!

WMV Please.

I didn't really know where to put this so if it is wrong feel free to do w/e...

Back