Alias Music Videos

Cause this is the only place I know where to do this, FizzyLizzy I just wanted to tell you that I love all of your videos. You always know how to pick the great song and scenes. Your vids are my favourites :smiley:
Thans for sharing

Hey all! I was hoping you would help me. My old laptop died last night and I lost some videos I had saved on there, only problem isi don't know who made them and can't remember where I found them!
-You're still you (josh groban) s/v video
-Macy Gray video 'I try' - sv video
-goodbye to you, Michele Branch (syd and danny video)
Does anyone know where I can find these?

I also lost the charlie Pace Lost video i made to Five for fightings song "superman" so if anyone has a copy of that I'd be very grateful!Thanks so much!
Bec :flower:

I dont know how to make videos, but i LOVE watching them. I was wondering if one of u guys that make them would take a request???

I really really really really want a Syd/Nadia one from the day they met to the day Nadia died. I would really appreciate it!!!!!

PM me if you will do it, and PM me the link when its done

I dont know how to make videos, but i LOVE watching them. I was wondering if one of u guys that make them would take a request???

I really really really really want a Syd/Nadia one from the day they met to the day Nadia died. I would really appreciate it!!!!!

PM me if you will do it, and PM me the link when its done

Here's one I made..

The music is by John Nordstrom and was played in One Tree Hill in 2 episodes..Credit goes to onetreehillweb.net for the music...

The music is really sad and really short. Only lasts one minute.

The vid shows Sydney-moments over the years - who she is and how she's not always so strong.

Sydney Bristow.

okay, I made a farewell video for Alias...it's up on my MySpace...here's the link....Alias Video

I hope everyone enjoys it...I just used behind the scenes footage and blooper reel stuff....it's over 11 minutes long...just to warn you! I spent a lot of time on it, but I think it turned out really great! Let me know what you think!

someone should do a video to Move Along by the All American Rejects. i can totally see scenes flashing in my eyes when i hear the song. I'd do it, but i don't know how!

I was wondering if anyone could make a Nadia themed music video, about her past and stuff with the song "Easier To Run" or "Lying From You" By Linkin Park. I think that it would be a very good song for something like that, Thanks~Taylor

As soon as I get that MacBook for my b-day, I'm making at least two music vids: a farewell and a syd's disguises montage.

I've always had the idea of both in my head, with the former using a specific song that is so perfect I've pictured specific scenes for almost every line of the song.

Its been a while since I've made a video. but here's my latest one. Its called Taking Over Me, music by Evanescence, and its about Syd and Vaughn's love for one another and how it takes over them and their work.

Download Here

Back