Alias new night?

ajw48

Cadet
I was just wondering if anyone was concerned that they wouldn't air season 4, or at least not in January as scheduled now that DH is keeping the Sunday spot.

ABC says that Alias will be moved to a different night they're thinking wed. nights because lost is on that night and they think it'd bring up the ratings!!!

boooo

i don't want them to move the show to any other night. i love that it's on sunday's. it puts a great end to my weekend.

but of course, if ABC decided to move the show to wednesdays (or any other night for that matter) i wouldn't be all bitter and try to boycott the network. they have to do what they think would be best for the show.

but they better promote the poop out of the new season :P

ajw48 said:
I was just wondering if anyone was concerned that they wouldn't air season 4
[post="1038897"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They committed to an entire season sight unseen. It would be financial suicide for them to junk 22 episodes . . . -_-

In fact, if I were them, I'd be looking for the best spot possible for Alias . . . and with the success of another JJ Abrams project, it makes for a great promotional opportunity. :smiley: However, they would be foolish to move their #1 show, so don't expect ABC to move DH anytime soon--unless the ratings tank for some unforeseen reason!

i really really really hope it doesn't move!!! :( i love having it sunday because, like regina alias said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (way up there) it is a great end to the weekend and a great start to the week!!!!!!!

Alias is getting moved like it or not. What would you guys rather have - Alias on Thursdays where it dies or Wednesday where it can finally blossom. Here's the thing your voice needs to be heard. Alias needs to move to Wednesday if its going to survive beyond a season 4.

verdantheart said:
They committed to an entire season sight unseen. It would be financial suicide for them to junk 22 episodes . . .  -_-

In fact, if I were them, I'd be looking for the best spot possible for Alias . . . and with the success of another JJ Abrams project, it makes for a great promotional opportunity.  :smiley: However, they would be foolish to move their #1 show, so don't expect ABC to move DH anytime soon--unless the ratings tank for some unforeseen reason!
[post="1040751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definatly - when a show is doing well in its timeslot, it doesn't get moved. Any network that does that is mad. :blink:

Fingers crossed that if the Alias/Lost double works on ABC in the US then the network in Australia that shows Alias and has the rights to Lost will do the same. Alias did alright in Season 3 here, but never won its slot. If the ratings pick up in January for Alias with Lost in front of it then hopefully we'll see it out here earlier! :D