Alias: number one in Brazil!

suzuki

Cadet
Alias has a huge success here in Brazil!!! (y)

Everybody loves Alias!!!

We're all waiting for the 3rd season, but here it's gonna happen only in Feb/04.

We hope the best for Michael and Jen... they're just perfect together on/off screen ..a sweet couple!!!! :rolleyes: :P A public appearance could be really cool!!!

I also wish more viewers watched and liked Alias in other places as well, at least the Brazilians know what's good :lol:

That's for sure. I'm trying to get all my friends to watch it but none of them will! :'(! I hope it doesn't get cancelled anytime soon... if it does I will somehow start a protest!! :thinking: -_- ^_^ Because I will be nothing without my Alias!! haha

haha yeah we could from a petion but why would they cancell it cause if they did then they would have to cancel it everywhere and its number on in brazil so why would they want to ruin that

I've been looking, but i cant ind ratings in Australia anywhere on the net yet, but it's good that it got 1.8 mill on the premiere :smiley: hey im trying to get ppl to watch and they're curious, so im getiing them up to speed :lol:

I know what you mean, Alias is not much as a success here in the UK. It's been chucked around from channel to channel, you can never keep up with who is gonna show the next season, and whether they will is another question all together. Rumours are flying of cancelling the show on different channels, we don't even know if they are planning on showing season 3 :angry: , let alone when they are. You are lucky in the US because at least you have a start date for the season, so you know they are gonna show the rest, the best they can do here is 'we are looking into it.' Like what sort of reply is that!!!

I'm glad it's been such a hit in Brazil, it totally deserves to be, if people just took the time to watch one episode, i'm sure they will be engrossed :blink: !! Hopefully in time people will come to love it as much as we do, and before they think about scapping the show altogether would be great (y) !!

Wow that's great but you have to wait a very long time in order to see the 3rd all new season. but still very good. I wish more people in the United States watched Alias but some people just don't like my brother and sister they don't watch my parents don't watch either I am the only one in my familty that watch Alias and I think it's a great show and that more people should watch it!

Roz said:
I know what you mean, Alias is not much as a success here in the UK. It's been chucked around from channel to channel, you can never keep up with who is gonna show the next season, and whether they will is another question all together. Rumours are flying of cancelling the show on different channels, we don't even know if they are planning on showing season 3 :angry: , let alone when they are. You are lucky in the US because at least you have a start date for the season, so you know they are gonna show the rest, the best they can do here is 'we are looking into it.' Like what sort of reply is that!!!

I'm glad it's been such a hit in Brazil, it totally deserves to be, if people just took the time to watch one episode, i'm sure they will be engrossed :blink: !! Hopefully in time people will come to love it as much as we do, and before they think about scapping the show altogether would be great (y) !!
Ya In the US we start our 3rd season on 9-28-2003 and I very happy. I am very sorry for what happened in the UK. You can always buy it on DVD but that would that a while for it to get on DVD

Back