Alias on TNT

Yay! I'm glad that someone else was wondering too cuz i was. I have the seasons on dvd, but i think that i will watch them anyway.

yep fall 2005!! But I have all the DVDs so teehehe... but it's a good chance for those who haven't seen the first three seasons to catch up.

^^^ yeah, I watch them so many times anyway. But I think it's good that TNT is just gonna run some old Alias episodes. I could be just flipping through the channel and catching a little Alias. It's just a different feel when you actually intentionally sit down to watch Alias vs just catching it on TV by accident.

I had no idea that they were doing that. That's great news. I need to re-watch them anyways..i've forgotten so much stuff already. Do you know which seasons they are going to re-run?

Im sure they will probably air all 3 season beging with the first episode of season one. When season four has ended they will air those episodes. (they air them in the same order they were first Aired)

hey welcome jman19201

but i hadnt heard that they're doing alias reruns on tnt...whoo rock on tnt...i borrowed season 3 from a friend, havent seen 1 or 2, and got hooked on 4, so i wanna buy 1-3 and 4 when that comes out and the rest...but i dunno when i will.

:blush:

This is gonna be great...anyone have dates? or atleast time of the week...like sundays? or thursdays? or what? assuming that it's once a week...however, dates would just be stupendous...

During the weekdays I believe...

AND, they might not show S4 once it's finished on there, because TNT only negotiated for 66 eps, right? Or was in 88? I'm confused...

i think they negotiated that abc had to deliver at least 88 eps to play. basically that means that if alias is cancelled (heaven forbid!) and there is a total of 87 eps, tnt wont play any of them.

I heard last summer that TNT would run Alias reruns. I looked for it in September and was dissappointed. Thanks for clearing up the mystery.

I can't wait for Alias reruns - we will get a whole new crop of viewers.

I was just thinking about that this morning!! One of those, "what is drama?" commercials came on and I was like hmm...Alias... ALIAS!! And I remembered TNT said something about it... yay now I know the answer! Can't wait to watch those reruns even though I have the DVDs. :lol: It's funner to watch on TV.

(Posted on Thursday, July 07 @ 08:59:25 CDT by gator) on Alias-Media.com

Tenderbear writes "According to thefutoncritic.com...

ALIAS (ABC) - TNT's preliminary September schedule indicates its off-network run of the ABC spy drama will begin Monday, September 26 at 6:00/5:00c.
No other details were given."

So, its set for September 26th ... can't wait :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back