alias on tnt

Is TNT still airing Alias at 6? The last couple of days, they've showed Charmed at 6 instead...kind of bummed out. Did they pull it, or just move it to a different time? Haven't been able to find any info anywhere...

Never mind! Just figured out that it's now coming on at 4...stinks since I'll still be at work, but at least the mystery is solved. :P

Is TNT still airing Alias at 6? The last couple of days, they've showed Charmed at 6 instead...kind of bummed out. Did they pull it, or just move it to a different time? Haven't been able to find any info anywhere...

Never mind! Just figured out that it's now coming on at 4...stinks since I'll still be at work, but at least the mystery is solved. :P

Hi , I don't know if anyone will respond to this but does anyone have any idea why Alias is off the TNT schedule? I checked for the next two weeks after this week and it isn't on. I tried to email them but they haven't responded. It doesn't make any sense but they have Law and ORder scheduled for Alias' 4pm slot starting next Monday and at least through January. Any ideas why? Thanks!!!

As of next Monday----ALIAS won't be on TNT apparently. The TNT schedule--as well as my cable guide show Law & order on at 4--and no ALIAS ANYWHERE!!! Enough with the freaking Law & Order--I mean I guess its a good show but it's on about 5 hours a day--we can't spare one hour for a fesh show?? AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

After I heard about no more Alias on TNT, I went to the TNT website, and in their search box, I typed in Alias and it came up with Febuary 9,2006 "Truth Be Told". So, they are probably only taking it off for a little while. Lets hope so!

After I heard about no more Alias on TNT, I went to the TNT website, and in their search box, I typed in Alias and it came up with Febuary 9,2006 "Truth Be Told". So, they are probably only taking it off for a little while. Lets hope so!

Whew!! Glad you had your wits about you to check further. I just started sticking pins in my Law & Order doll.............

Back