Alias on TNT

lulu29

Cadet
Hey all you Alias fans. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what TNT has done to the syndicated version of Alias. They are cutting out scenes and speeding things, like the tempo of songs, to make it fit in their commercial schedule! I highly reccomend buying the DVDs rather than relying on TNT to catch up on missed episodes! I didn't notice it in the 4th season(TNT started with the 4th season here on the east coast) because I'm not that familiar with the episodes. However, since I own 1,2,and 3 already, I immediately noticed several discrepancies in the pilot episode when they aired it yesterday! The reason I tuned in was I just wanted to see if they would do something like that, and sure enough!!! So, be careful when you watch "the drama" of Alias on TNT because you will be get gyped.

Love,
Lulu

Hey all you Alias fans. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what TNT has done to the syndicated version of Alias. They are cutting out scenes and speeding things, like the tempo of songs, to make it fit in their commercial schedule! I highly reccomend buying the DVDs rather than relying on TNT to catch up on missed episodes! I didn't notice it in the 4th season(TNT started with the 4th season here on the east coast) because I'm not that familiar with the episodes. However, since I own 1,2,and 3 already, I immediately noticed several discrepancies in the pilot episode when they aired it yesterday! The reason I tuned in was I just wanted to see if they would do something like that, and sure enough!!! So, be careful when you watch "the drama" of Alias on TNT because you will be get gyped.

Love,
Lulu
I love dvd's, lol Now we need s5 to come out :blink: :D :D

The pilot episode was chopped down so much because it originally aired on ABC commercial-free with no interruptions for one hour that is why it was cut down so much. TNT tried to fit the one hour long show into a 44 miunute time period -- I noticed it too. I think the other episodes were done okay though

The pilot episode was chopped down so much because it originally aired on ABC commercial-free with no interruptions for one hour that is why it was cut down so much. TNT tried to fit the one hour long show into a 44 miunute time period -- I noticed it too. I think the other episodes were done okay though
TNT edits mostly all of the shows they air. Why don't they just cut down on the commercials then the Alias episodes?

Back