Alias Online Adventure Help

I started playing the online adventure from abc.com and I have run into a little snag during my investigation, I am on the mission on space.com and need to find out how he is comunicating with his contact

if any one has already done this, help please

thanks

That was a hard one. I found spoilers for that problem. What I remember is that you have to search for steve mahoney or stevenomahoney or something like that.

well i got throught he whole thing in about 3 hours hehe. that as fun... and you're looking for cards... but what type? look for a pattern in the mesage board... plz remember he's posing as a business man!need any more help jsut contact me.i'll reply within a day.....

Codie, are you talking about the Alias Online Adventure or Alias Underground because you don't have to download the Online Adventure.

Im really stuck on the Alias Online Game! Im at this part: SteveO is going to have to communicate with this Bertrand Arceneaux again to get the piece that's missing. We know SteveO is a frequent user of space.com, and he likes to pose as a businessman. Find out how he's communicating with him, then respond back with 'Astral: [Answer]'. Time is of the essence, as analysis shows the complete spreadsheet contain some dangerous information.
What do you have to do? Ive searched through message boards, but thats too time consuming and very tiresome! Help Please!

well what's the best way to communicate wiht someone publically but still have complete privacy and make it personal...does that help any? if you still need help just PM me... it shouldn't take mroe thana day for me to respond... unless it's between dec 23rd and dec 27th... those are christmas holidays....

um, i just started the alias online thingy, and i can't get past the Hotel Schweizerhof thingy. i put in hotel numbers 307, 504, 316, hotel schweizerhof, and the hotel's name in front of all the numbers??? i also tried room before all the numbers... what's the answer????

Your on the right track - I think you might have spelled Schweizerhoff wrong, if so the automated response thingy won't take it as the correct answer- it has two f's....and the 504 is the correct room number.
Hope this helps!!!!!! :P

it's still not taking the answer... what'd you put????
i've put hotel schweizerhoff room 504, room 504, 504, schweizerhoff 504, schweizerhoff room 504, hotel schweizerhoff 504, and all the rest that i could think of... what's the answer.

This is what worked for me:

Billy: Hotel Schweizerhoff 504
Try copying and pasting it. Mabe you got an unnoticeable spelling mistake.

Back