Alias Online Adventure Help

well, it keeps saying: "something about that doesn't sound right. keep looking, and make sure all your t's are crossed and i's dotted".
i dunno what's wrong. whatever....
what's the next mission?? the codename i mean.

I think the mission for codeword: Billy might have changed (thus a different answer).
I typed it in to check what was wrong and it said to find some chat transcript that Billy must have mentioned in some post. I don't think this is the same one I did a couple months ago...in any case the next codeword should be barrel...
Sorry for leading you on the wrong track :rolleyes:

ok, now i'm on codeword: tracker. the link isn't working.... what should i do??? how did you guys get past it. on the other page about the game, aliasALIAS had all the answers, so how did you get it????

Is it the egreetings link? They must be having technical difficulties :D it worked fine when I did it. I could be completely and totally wrong but I think that led me to movie reviews of 8 legged freaks on movies.com. I know some mission brought me there, hopefully its this one ;)

major spoilers highlight to read

Connected to Agent Weiss on SecNetComm.
Weiss says: Weiss here. How can I help you?
You say: Connected to Agent Weiss on SecNetComm.

Weiss Says: The SecNetComm is the SECure InterNET COMMunicator for the CIA, a new technology that enables us to communicate directly and securely with our internet field agents. You're using it now!

You say: recruit

Weiss Says: I'm sorry, I've got work to do.

You say: codeword:recruit

Weiss Says: Glad to see you're interested in helping your country. What number is 20% of 40% of 500? When you've figured it out, contact me via the SecNetComm using your Codeword, then your answer. In other words, type 'Recruit: [answer]'.

You say: recruit:40

You say: GO

Weiss Says: We've got a lead that a mining company called GO Mining is fronting some illegal international sales. We're just starting our case against them, and we need someone to find their Federal ID#. It should be somewhere on their web site. When you find it, respond with your Codeword, then your answer (Go: [answer]). Good luck, recruit.

You say: Go:Federal ID #: 10-647811

Weiss Says: Good work, rookie. I like the way you work. I've got a tip on a man we're looking for. I think it will help your application to track him down. If you'd like to accept this mission, contact me with 'Codeword: Intercept'.

You say: intercept

You say: intercept:san fransico

Weiss Says: You sure? The field office said there's nothing there on the 26th.

You say: intercept

Weiss Says: A good recruit asks probing questions about what they want, but doesn't waste other's time.

You say: intercept:san francisco

You say: shock

You say: shock:arcadia

You say: ball

Weiss Says: Someone has established contact with a man we're keeping an eye on named Steve-O, and we need to find out who he is. We know Steve-O logged on to the Minor League Baseball Message Boards at ESPN.com on September 29, between 5pm and 6pm. Who ever it is, he's probably using a codeword like "DROP" or "INFO" in his subject heading. Find out the user name of whoever is communicating with Steve-O, and respond back with 'Ball: [answer]'. We'll take it from there.

You say: ball:billy_marlin_2002

You say: billy

Weiss Says: It looks like our man Billy dropped some information in that online chat he mentioned, probably a location. Go to that chat transcript, then follow the information until you can find exactly where he passed on that information to his contact. Get that information back to me so we can get a field agent there ASAP. Answer back with 'Billy: [answer]'.

You say: billy: hotel schweizerhof 504

Weiss Says: We need to know exactly where at the Hotel Schweizerhof. A room number.

You say: billy:504

Weiss Says: Email a report with all of the information you've found to me at Weiss.CIA.DCHub@twdc.com, so I can get it out to a field agent. Make sure you put Operation Alpha in the subject line.

You say: barrel

You say: barrel:ironic twist

Weiss Says: This particular resource provides invaluable information to us from time to time. She says our package is a spreadsheet of some sort, but it's missing a critical piece of information. We need to pick up SteveO's trail and find it. When you are ready, contact me with 'Codeword: Astral'.

You say: astral

Weiss Says: SteveO is going to have to communicate with this Bertrand Arceneaux again to get the piece that's missing. We know SteveO is a frequent user of space.com, and he likes to pose as a businessman. Find out how he's communicating with him, then respond back with 'Astral: [Answer]'. Time is of the essence, as analysis shows the complete spreadsheet contain some dangerous information.

You say: atral:Egreeting

Weiss Says: A good recruit asks probing questions about what they want, but doesn't waste other's time.

You say: astral:Egreeting

Weiss Says: Very typical for someone like SteveO. He's got a weird sense of humor. This reads like Arceneaux withheld a piece of the puzzle until he received payment. Pretty standard operation with these guys. I think you're ready to act on your own for a little bit, and track our missing information down. It's a hard mission, but I have confidence in you. If you feel up to the challenge, let me know with 'Codeword: Tracker'.

You say: tracker

Weiss Says: Glad you feel up to the challenge. You're going to be on your own for quite a bit on this one. IronicTwist has told us we're missing a key sequence of numbers from the spreadsheet. I need you to pick up Arcenaux's trail with the link SteveO left, and follow Arceneaux until you find the numbers we're missing. It'll help you a lot if you take your time and write down anything that looks suspicious. Guys like this tend to talk in code and break up their communiqués into several pieces. If you need help, type 'Hint: Tracker'. I'll see what I can do. When you've found the numbers, respond with 'Tracker: [answer]'.

You say: Tracker: 35 14 3 31 77 6 55 49 14 22

Weiss Says: You've done great. Email me your report at Weiss.CIA.DCHub@twdc.com. Make sure you include 'Operation: Numbers' in the subject line.

You say: ok

Weiss Says: Cool.

You say: flower

Weiss Says: I'm really too busy to talk about this kind of thing.

You say: codeword:flower

You say:

You say: codeword:flower

Weiss Says: Alright, we've figured out that neither Billy Marlin OR Steve O is in posession of the full Enigma; our sources say they are in the process of purchasing it from someone else, and we need to know who it is. The money has to come from somewhere to pay this guy, and there should be a purchase order from a front company associated with Billy Marlin. IronicTwist has bugged the phone line of Billy Marlin's assistant, Darcy. He's travelling, and leaving messages for her via phone and on the internet. She's going to give you information that will help you track down this PO #. Find IronicTwist's drops, track down the PO number, and get it back to me. IronicTwist's point of contact is at snowboarding.com, in the music section. Use 'Flower: [answer]' when you've completed this mission.

You say: Flower: 458361-13

Weiss Says: This is going straight to analysis to determine our next step. When you're ready for your next mission respond with 'Codeword: Ram'.

You say: ram

You say: codeword:ram

Weiss Says: This PO # matches with others from that bogus GO Mining company we had you check out a while back. We need to hack into the Go Mining system to find that PO. IronicTwist is trying to figure out their file structure, which will enable us to hack in. Help her out, and report back to me with both of the directory names. Use 'Ram: [ANSWER and ANSWER]'. IronicTwist wanted me to pass on this message to you: 'SoYouWanna Buy A New Pair of Shoes". She said you'd know what to do to find her.

You say: ram: Ndume and 4194887655

Weiss Says: We're moving now! Our tech department will have a way to hack in for you shortly. When you're ready contact me with 'Codeword: Smackdown'.

You say: smackdown

You say: codeword: smackdown

You say: smackdown: Pol Woleski

Weiss Says: Email that name and any other information you've found to me at Weiss.CIA.DCHub@twdc.com, and I'll get this out to a field op ASAP. Make sure you put 'Operation Cornerstone' in the subject line.

You say: codeword:crow

Weiss Says: Our first step is to find Pol Woleski. IronicTwist has been tailing Darcy, and has some intel for you to pick up. Use her intel, and find what city Woleski is in. Respond back with the city using 'Crow: [city]'. IronicTwist says, 'So You Wanna Be A Paralegal'.

You say: crow:Princeville

Weiss Says: I'm getting an agent to pick him up now. Get ready for your next assignment, and respond with Codeword: Patriot.

You say: patriot

Weiss Says: I'm very busy right now, and can only discuss work.

You say: patriot: eugene

Weiss Says: This guy is ours. Email that intel to me at Weiss.CIA.DCHub@twdc.com, and I'll get this out to a field op ASAP. Make sure you put 'Operation Roundup' in the subject line. Finally, I've got something to smile about!

You say: cool

Weiss Says: My duties require only responding to specific, on-topic questions.

You say: hint:roundup

Weiss Says: My duties require only responding to specific, on-topic questions.

You say: hint:Patriot

Weiss Says: Don't forget to keep track of other people's aliases; they'll sometimes use an alias in a posting, instead of their real name.

You say: northridge

Weiss Says: I'm very busy right now, and can only discuss work.

You say: codeword:northridge

Weiss Says: Sorry to send you out so quick again, Zydeco, but we need your help. A freelance computer hacker named JohnnyReb is setting up a web site for us that can monitor anyone who logs on to it, and is dropping the IP Address. It's a short string of numbers. I need you to follow his lead to the drop location, and respond back wth the IP Address using 'Northridge: [IP address]'. He usually leaves his first contact at UltimateRollercoaster.com. He's been playing a lot of RollerCoaster Tycoon lately.

You say: northridge:184B6832

Weiss Says: That's definitely not right; we can't see anyone who goes there. Double check your work.

You say: hint:northridge

Weiss Says: I think the code is based on your phone pad.

You say: hint:northridge

Weiss Says: I think the code is based on your phone pad.

You say: northridge:216.249.104.88

Weiss Says: That's definitely not right; we can't see anyone who goes there. Double check your work.

Weiss says: Glad you feel up to the challenge. You're going to be on your own for quite a bit on this one. IronicTwist has told us we're missing a key sequence of numbers from the spreadsheet. I need you to pick up Arceneaux's trail with the link SteveO left, and follow Arceneaux's trail until you find the number's we're missing. It'll help you a lot if you take your time and write down anything that looks suspicious. Guys like this tend to talk in code and break up their communiques into several peices.

I have no clue where to start...Where am I supposed to look for these numbers?

the last time i check not yet, though the next code work should be kryil no word on that yet. though i haven't check in a while. I'll go now...
--Mandy :angelic:

so i am having some problems getting started. i know what i am supposed to type when weiss first comes on but nothing happens...
is it my computer or am i missing something?
please help!!

The game is dead. You can no longer play the AOA, even though you can open the SecNetComm. The 'bot' has been taken down. Sorry

I don't know If it is just my computer or what but I can't get past the opening " hello how can I help you" by agent Wiess. I read the faq on the alias online adventure sight and it tells me to tell Wiess that I want to join the CIA. I've done that but nothing happens. Can someone help please. Also has anyone been to the followers-of-rambaldi websight at "www.dayfornight.com/dev/abc/followersoframbaldi/index.html" all of the links under "information" take you to a wierd looking black screen that asks what you are doing there. The only reason I ask is that it seems like the same type of link that agent wiess uses execpt all black. Is there a connection?

As I posted above, the game no longer works. That means you can't talk with Weiss. Sorry.

About the Followers website -- it was used in a game like the Alias Online Adventure for season one. That site is sort of screwed up too but it's a mirror of the original site.

Back