Alias online game

Hi,

the online community would be a great place to play s.th. like an online game inspired by the Alias storyline, so I stumbled upon the "Alias Live!" game, which -unfortunately- has been closed again already.
There exists this online game on the Alias main site, but that doesn't leave much interaction with other players.

It would be nice to have a game where you can start your own character (agent) in the desired section (CIA, SD6, ...) with the desired skills (analyst, field, op-tech,...) and where you can take on missions - either alone or together with other players (e.g.: to fill all needed spots for a mission: having s.o. to provide the intel, s.o. to provide to op-tech and s.o. to actually take on the mission). This would leave much more interactivity between players and depending on the number of players you might actually make it to have a whole section full of PCs instead of NPCs.
This would also make it possible to run sections against each other - without having to add scripted events.

This is just a brief overview of what I've been thinking on recently and I'm willing to provide anyone interested with further details.
Simply send me an email ( duncan@ring-wraith.com ) if you have any questions, if you have ideas for- or would like to help on s.th. like this. :cool:

I can provide webspace, bandwidth & a programmer for the online scripts.

If there is already such a project going on somewhere, then please let me know as I was searching the web but couldn't find anything beside the official online game and this -now closed- one.

...Duncan

There's not much details about AAPZ - neither what exactly we can expect to see from it nor any kind of status updates.

Does anyone know if it's still being worked on?

I'd be willing to back such a project as an official AllAlias.com one (plus promotion, etc.), but you'd have to give me more details.

AAPZ isn't really moving, although if you would like to try and ressurect it, I'd be open to that. PM me.

Anyways, moving to Puzzle.

Back