Alias' Other Woman Talks

On Playboy MG is a Australian actress not a American actress. Topless beaches are very common there. The Australian woman’s soccer team posed fully nude for a calendar. Most Australian actresses have appeared nude in different media. Nicole Kidman has been frequently nude in films including full frontally nude.

MG basicly said Sydney and Vaughn will get together in her interview. MG was great on Thieves as a spy type character. JG is the star of the show. MG might be a lead in the way that Vaughn and Jack are and Weiss may be. I think they are going for a standard male adventure film convention and have Sydney and Lauren be in a “I hate my partner” relationship that latter after Sydney gets Vaughn back and Lauren gets a replacement love interest (Weiss?) The women can become friends.

I think that one of the reasons Jack did not get into another relationship after Irina was that it was hard for him to trust someone again. It is not the same for Vaugh. He had loved and was loved in return. The experience was worth the heartache. So it is possible that he wanted to recapture what he lost.

By the way, I don't really want Ms. Reed to be bad. She married him because she is in love with him. No other motive. Everyone should be in love with him. hahaha...

newfan said:
Everyone should be in love with him.  hahaha...
Not me . . . but then, I never seem to follow along with the crowd . . .

Sorry, :eek:fftopic:
^_^

Back