ALIAS Rank & Rate

In your opinion, what season of ALIAS was the best one?

• Season One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season Two

• Season Three

• Season Four

• Season Five

• Total voters
Now that Alias has ended its amazing run :smiley:(), it's time to rank and rate all five seasons. Here's mine:

Rank (best to worst):
S1/S2 (toss-up), S3/S5 (toss-up), S4

Rate (out of 5):
S1 - 5 out of 5; S2 - 5 out of 5; S3 - 4.5 out of 5; S4 - 4 out of 5; S5 - 4.5 out of 5

How would you rank and rate the seasons of Alias?

1. S1 & S2 (cannot make up my mind :rolleyes: ) 5/5

2. S5 4/5 (they might have gotten a 5 if they hadn't killed off Jack! (n) )

3. S4 3.5/5

4. S3 3/5

I loved them all though and will miss them much!!!! :(

I really wanted to have a poll in this topic, but I couldn't think of one...until now! Please fill out the poll above, and continue ranking and rating the seasons of Alias. Thank you. :smiley:

Best to worst:
Season 1, 2, 4, 5, 3

Rate out of five:
Season 1 - 4.5/5
Season 2 - 5/5
Season 3 - 3/5
Season 4 - 4/5
Season 5 - 4/5

Best to worst: 2, 1, 4, 3 and 5. I used to think season 3 was terrible, but I rewatched it in the reruns on TNT, and its not so bad. But in my honest opinion that season would of been the best had lena/irina been in it, its obvious she was suppose to play a huge part in that season, oh well.

1. Season 1 (5 / 5)
2. Season 2 (5 / 5)
3. Season 3 (4 / 5)
4. Season 5 (4 / 5)
5. Season 4 (3 / 5)

It's quite sad that they couldn't keep up the high standard of the first two seasons for longer, but the last three weren't bad by any means.

Season Three was my favorite just because of the wonderful Lauren Reed/Melissa George. But here's my order.

S3
S2
S5
S4
S1

I loved all of the seasons, but in season one, I feel (now that I look back) it was all a set up for season two. It's very drawn out and you're just waiting for things to happen. That being said, it was still a great season.

Season Three was my favorite just because of the wonderful Lauren Reed/Melissa George. But here's my order.

S3
S2
S5
S4
S1

I loved all of the seasons, but in season one, I feel (now that I look back) it was all a set up for season two. It's very drawn out and you're just waiting for things to happen. That being said, it was still a great season.
Wow, I've never seen an order (best to worst) like yours before. Season 1 is at the bottom? hmmm...I guess everyone is free to have their own opinion, and that's what this topic is for, so...yeah. :D

Thanks, everyone, for voting and replying!! :smiley:

Wow, I've never seen an order (best to worst) like yours before. Season 1 is at the bottom? hmmm...I guess everyone is free to have their own opinion, and that's what this topic is for, so...yeah. :D

Thanks, everyone, for voting and replying!! :smiley:
LOL yeah my opinions have always been in the minority...but like I said, I loved season one when it aired but now that I rewatch it with DVDs, I'm just waiting for season two to happen. Like, in season two we had Irina. Season three we had Lauren. Season four we had Nadia. Season five we had TONS of new characters. Season One was just kind of establishing the series.

LOL yeah my opinions have always been in the minority...but like I said, I loved season one when it aired but now that I rewatch it with DVDs, I'm just waiting for season two to happen. Like, in season two we had Irina. Season three we had Lauren. Season four we had Nadia. Season five we had TONS of new characters. Season One was just kind of establishing the series.
Yeah, I think I see what you mean...like you're sitting there watching the first season, and then you start thinking about the fact this this is just the beginning of their story, and there's so many things that are going to happen to them in the seasons to come, and that they're going to be totally changed by the end of the fifth season...I'm guessing that's kind of what you're talking about, 'cause I sometimes think about that when I'm watching early episodes too. :smiley:

Yeah, I think I see what you mean...like you're sitting there watching the first season, and then you start thinking about the fact this this is just the beginning of their story, and there's so many things that are going to happen to them in the seasons to come, and that they're going to be totally changed by the end of the fifth season...I'm guessing that's kind of what you're talking about, 'cause I sometimes think about that when I'm watching early episodes too. :smiley:
Exactly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I loved season 2 story line it had the most action, season 4 was good but it could had more of story line. I hated i a diffent story each episode

Back