Alias rating!

I hope I can put this here, if not please close? I am sorry if I make a mistake :blush: but thought you guys would like to know! :P

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-film.ht...1/14/08.30.film

SHOW HHR
Joan of Arcadia 7.2
Alias 5.9
Smallville 3.9
Charmed 3.5
Angel 3.1
Tarzan 2.6
Enterprise 2.2
Jake 2.0 1.6

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/13/03 - 10/19/03. Fewer than 10 entries appear this week, because fewer than 10 SF&F programs aired during the week on broadcast networks.

Alias and Angel are on at the same time in the US? That would suck for me! I love both shows!!!

In Oz there are on the same channel so them being on the same time is impossible!!! Yay for me!

Kelly

i'm so glad alias got #2!!! If the shows rising like that maybe ABC will sign for season 4 w/out any questions eh?? yay for ALIAS!

PsychicAgent said:
Alias and Angel are on at the same time in the US? That would suck for me! I love both shows!!!

In Oz there are on the same channel so them being on the same time is impossible!!! Yay for me!

Kelly
I what you're talkin' about. In Canada Alias is on at seven on CTV, so I don't have to miss any other good Sunday shows to watch it. Angel is on Wednesdays on the new PL/Nx. And we get to watch the O.C on Mondays (i think its on Wednesdays in the states), but Global doesn't air Gilmore Girls until Wednesdays, and this season the episodes are a week behind the American ones. :angry:

awsome! i love mix of canadian tv and US channels, barly any of my hows i have to wait that long :smiley: OC for me on mondays too, angel yep on wendsdays or thursdays, gilmore girls on tues. Last week was stupid because ctv aired alias at 10:00 instead of 7 last week.

Its always good to know your favorite show isn't in threat of being cancelled via bad ratings...I just hope when Alias finally "ends" all the story lines will be tied up...I hate loose ends

But back on track...Go Alias!

Alias is number 1 for me no matter what. And I also hope it ends well, imagine if they cancell Alias this season and Vaughn ends up with Lauren :lol:
Kinda what hapened in Dark Angel with LOgan and Max apart, totally stupid!
Anyway I didn't care much about that, but I DO care about Alias!!!

These are rankings for SF/F genre shows, and Alias led all genre shows through its first two seasons. (These #s seem low, but all the numbers seem low this season ...)

(Alias and Angel were on at the same time last season, but not this season)
;)

I'm so pleased Alias is doing well in the ratings. Here in England the ratings have been reaally bad and so they now put it on at about 1.00 in the morning. It's soooooo not fair there are people who still watch it. I record it and then watch it the day after (see the devotion of some people who just need to see Alias!!!)

Back