Alias-related Names

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
I just found out today that my great-grandmother's name was Lena! (pronounced with a long "a", like in "rain".) I really like that name, so now if I ever have a daughter, I can name her that without sounding like a crazy person. (Admit it, naming your kid after your great-grandmother is normal, naming her after an actress who plays an evil Russian spy probably isn't. ;) )

But anyway, I was just wondering, does anybody know any real people with Alias names (either characters or actors)? I mean, I'm sure we all know a few "Michaels" and "Jennifers", but does anyone know a "Sydney"? Or a "Marshall", or a "Francie", or an "Irina"? Bonus points if you know an "Arvin". ^_^

Let's see.....I know a Sydney,a Jennifer,a Dixon, a Jack, a Will, my grandparents' neighbors had a Rita,my grandmother's name is Alice, and I know a Michael....How's that for feeling like you're surrounded by Alias?!?!? LOL :blink: OH!!! And my Dad's name is David!!!! (Sark)

ok i no a jack, and i no a will, and a francine, but thats it. and i think sydney is beautiful name. I was thinking even before ALIAs that i wanted to name my kid sydney, or cloe. and for i guy im not sure... but i have a long time before then

Well, I know a lot of the common one's, but there is a guy in my Algebra II class whose last name is Dixon and we called him that 🤷

that is! i know a jack, a michael(but who doesnt?!) and one of my best friends is a jennifer another common name but one of my mom's coworkers is a vaughn!(but its a she!LOL) and thats it!

I know a Jennifer, Michael, Emily, Amy, and that's it. Hmm.. I need to get out and meet new people. Two of these people I don't even like that much. Shh... , but don't tell them..

i know jennifer (2) Micheal (9, no i'm not kidding) an emily, an amy, a jack, i knew an Alice, David (4) and there's a girl in my school's band who's last name is Bristow. When i found that out i was silently cursing... hehe :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

hmmm...I know a Michael, and a David. I used to know a Sydney, but that was a long time ago...

My government teacher is named bradley cooper...I always want to call him Will, but he won't let me...he makes me call him Mr. Cooper...he's kind of strict...nothing like Will

I used to know a Sydney, but we haven't spoken in a while...i know about 100 jennifers lol, and i have a classmate named Francheska but we call her Fran. Sometimes I annoy her by calling her Francie. She thinks it's funny though!

I know two Michaels, a Marcus, a cousin David and an Uncle David, a Will, and the most strange of all is this girl named Sydney who has a last initial B. I'm sooooo jealous! LMAO!

Back