alias-related!

Okay, this one was SUPER tricky, because I couldn't find any direct references to tulips in Alias. So, I did some research. I discovered that, according to the American Heritage Dictionary, the word tulip is associated with the Turkish word for turban because "a fully opened tulip was thought to resemble a turban." And - I know this is really streching it, but Jack wears a turban in Passage, Part 1 (2-08) as as part of his disguise. Also, Sydney and Vaughn both wear turbans in Hourglass (3-19) while chasing after that Rambaldi monk. So yeah, that's my connection. Not sure if it counts, but I tried.

New Word: Monkey :P

LiLStArLiTeDrEaM said:
Jack's quote on Sloane saying that he overcooked his STEAK...

New Word: descreptitude
[post="1215383"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm probably just being stupid, but what exactly is descreptitude? I've never heard of it before. :P

When Marshall and Sydney are on a mission in Reprecussions (3.05), Marshall has a pretty violent sneeze because, as he claims, he is alergic to his fake mustache.

Next Word - chocolate

okay this is gonna be really far fetched... but never mind.
in nocturne when syd get's sick she drinks tea and thinks there's a spider in her cup. i drink hot chokolate from a cup almost exaktly like sydneys.. :lol:

new word: scooter

Sydney has had many different names while using all the aliases (aliaii?) that she has used over the past seasons.

Next Word - flag

When Lauren broke into that one doctor's home in order to get information about the location of the Passenger, she threatened to cut off his ear.

NW: Whale

Back