Season 3 Alias Renewed for a Third Season!

This news (plus the much more minor news that 24 was renewed--which I also found out yesterday) makes up for what was shaping up to be a pretty rotten week. I feel much better now!
:smiley: :smiley: ;)

That is So SOOOO WONDERFUL!!! And you're right, if anything can make up for all the posts being gone, that's it! Talk about a wonderful thing to see when you first log onto the board!

That's the best news I've heard in a long time, and I'm SO glad we don't have to wait till the last minute and be worried. Is it possible that ABC has actually made a smart move?!? I guess we should cut them some slack now, huh? We'll have to be nicer to them in the future....

Anyway, did I mention...YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump: I think we need a special party for this!!

Yay!! I'm freaking out, I was SOOO worried that they wouldn't renew it! I can't wait to tell all my Alias pals, and then we can freak out together!!

However, I am very upset about the site, and everything being lost. I'm back to my lowly position! Argh!

I am sooooo glad they announced this early, so I don't have to spend all spring worrying about it. I am so happy!!!!! :D

YAY!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy!! Alias is on for a third season!!!!!!!! I was so worried!! I'm still scared they are gonna be like Whoops we made a mistake!! That better not happen!! You can guess how happy and excited I am now double it!! :woot: :D :P ;) :lol: :smiley: :blush: :angelic: (y) :redhair:

The only sad news is I'm only a "Walk In" now!! But at least I didn't have to reregister!!

OMG! This like SO makes my day! I had a hyper attack(where I lose self-control!) And now it's going crazy! I am SO HAPPY! Dancing around like a complete idoit! I am so happy~

YESS!!! That's soooo awesome!! I am soo happy!!! Recruit everyone you know to start watching Alias s the ratings will fly even more! :smiley:

I found out Alias was having another season and I was like jumping up and down. I'm like YAY I get to drive my friends crazy for another year. No, seriously, I'm really happy, and I think ABC knew that they'd have a lot of angry people in the world if they stopped Alias.

YEA! This makes up for my whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooooooooo happy another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont want this sho wto ever end bt alteast next year MORE VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumping around and dancing like a dork!!!!!!!!!!

And you can write letters to abc?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM. I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS WHEN I FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Alias is not being ran by a bunch of monkeys. Celabrate Good Times C'mon. I am so glad Alias is coming back for another season. When i told my sister she was bummed. But SCREW HER! Alias forever.

Guess what I went through with my plan! Ran around jumping on all my friends (poor them) about how alias had a 3rd season. Too bad it wasnt raining :(

Back