Alias Renewed for Season 5!

I think it's starting in the fall season though, right? I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. It does mean we'll have to wait longer for newer episodes. I hate waiting three weeks in between Alias episodes... :(. And I don't know what that will do to the ratings.

Julesters said:
I think it's starting in the fall season though, right? I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. It does mean we'll have to wait longer for newer episodes. I hate waiting three weeks in between Alias episodes... :(. And I don't know what that will do to the ratings.
[post="1296474"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the good thing is that when "Lost" airs a new eppy ... "Alias" is a new eppy too ... but when "Lost" goes on re-run mode, they should do the same for "Alias" ... ratings are gonna be the same next year ... don't worry ...

the only thing bad would be when American Idol returns next year ... if they do that again ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
the good thing is that when "Lost" airs a new eppy ... "Alias" is a new eppy too ... but when "Lost" goes on re-run mode, they should do the same for "Alias" ... ratings are gonna be the same next year ... don't worry ...

the only thing bad would be when American Idol returns next year ... if they do that again ...  ;)
[post="1296484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Let's hope Fox does the right thing for once, then, and spare us any more American Idol (it may be wishful thinking, though, given Fox's track record).

As for a fifth season of Alias - woo-hoo! :syd2:

wow i'm surprised its got the best ratings out of all the seasons. it must have pulled in some new viewers.

thats great news! lets hope season 5 is perfect :blush:

Back