Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

alias reserved

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by aliasgurl, Apr 26, 2003.

1. aliasgurl

aliasgurl Rocket Ranger

i went to a forum and it had pictures of jen and scott together. i wnated to read it but i wasnt able to. the person who startd the forum(i forget who) told me to sign up for alias reserved, so i did, but i still wastn able to read it so i jus gave up. of course, when i signed up to seee and read the pics better i had to give an email address from yahoo. i dont have a yahoo address, but my dad does, so i jus usedhis. in his user name, his email address is there, so it was automatically there when i registered. i thought it was no big deal tath i had done it, but now my dad cnat get his email cuz its full by the ppl of alias reserved. my dad was so mad at me. plz tell me how i get his email address off. he cant get anymore mail. this might get closed or moved cuz i forgot wat forum section i had read about alias reserved in, but if it does and u kno wat to do then plz pm me.

2. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

you can block the email address...thats all I know...

3. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

there should be a little address at the end of each Alias Reserved email that gives you an address to unsubscribe. You'll have to look for it in one of the letters, but it should be something like unsubscribe-aliasreserved@yahoogroups.com

4. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

Almost the same thing happened to me, but with pop ups from an Alias site.
    kylo4

5. aliasgurl

aliasgurl Rocket Ranger

wat would i have to do? jus open an email from the site and do wat?? omg plz help. my dad is really mad.

6. aliasgurl

aliasgurl Rocket Ranger

:D i got it to stop!! thank you people so much. u have no idea how much i appreciate wat u guys did.

7. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

Sorry - I guess I'm out of the loop - what is Alias Reserved ??

8. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

Just one of the many Alias Yahoo!Groups