Alias RPG

*NOTE: I was told to post here by a mod. Don't get too angry with me :smiley:*

Hi. I'm the mod of an alias RPG on greatestjournal. And we would like to extend a welcome and invitation to everyone here. We still have a BUNCH of major characters available, including: Sloane, Vaughn and Dixon, as well as many other part-time, guest, or minor characters, like Katya, Hayden Chase, and Ana Espinoza.

We'd really like you to come join us. We're considering playing during Sydney's time, and have allowed any character, EVER, to be involved in this. (Just so long as you come up with a plausible explaination for thier presence.)

At the very least, check us out.

Thanks so much,
Raych

SPYGAMES

sissypants said:
*NOTE: I was told to post here by a mod. Don't get too angry with me :smiley:*

Hi. I'm the mod of an alias RPG on greatestjournal. And we would like to extend a welcome and invitation to everyone here. We still have a BUNCH of major characters available, including: Sloane, Vaughn and Dixon, as well as many other part-time, guest, or minor characters, like Katya, Hayden Chase,  and Ana Espinoza.

We'd really like you to come join us. We're considering playing during Sydney's time, and have allowed any character, EVER, to be involved in this. (Just so long as you come up with a plausible explaination for thier presence.)

At the very least, check us out.

Thanks so much,
Raych

SPYGAMES
[post="1332276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I'm totally going to check it out!

Back