Season 5 Alias S5 Petition

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Got to read about this Alias Petition on Alias-Media.com ... the petition is mostly to ask ABC to reconisder the move to Thursdays at 8pm ... as most fans believe it will be a suicide move ...

Alias Petition

Just sign the petition if you would like ABC's executive to reconsider the move ;)

I'd sign, but I don't really think it's a suicide move. If it competed against American Idol, the highest rated show in the country, then I don't see Joey and the OC as particularly big threats, and Survivor doesn't run from September to May straight. And plus, ABC know Alias is never going to draw 20 million viewers, but they do know it has a huge cult following, and so do the advertisers, and that's where it counts.

true ... and thats why some fans are mad with the move ... I am pretty sure Alias on thursdays will show ABC what it is all about ;)

I just wish it wasn't against The OC. It puts me in a taping delema and leaves me wondering if there are more people like me who will have to choose to watch one or the other.

Princess Jeanie said:
I just wish it wasn't against The OC.  It puts me in a taping delema and leaves me wondering if there are more people like me who will have to choose to watch one or the other.
[post="1380640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. & The OC wins.

VaughnFan13 said:
[post="1380689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You diskust me. Puttin the OC first, is insanity. :blink: Have you ever considered taping the OC and whatching Alias? or the othre way around. Thats wat i do

maybe if they moved it to like 9 or 10pm, after the OC... maybe it would be better, but thursday is another day to wait :( i'm used to wednesdays now

Just gave my vote. 1096 signatures total.I don't think it will be enough. We have so many people on AA and so little votes *sigh*

QUOTE(Princess Jeanie @ Jun 14 2005, 06:44 PM)
I just wish it wasn't against The OC.  It puts me in a taping delema and leaves me wondering if there are more people like me who will have to choose to watch one or the other.

Let me get this straight.. you know how to tape and you know how to watch.. so what's the big choice here?

I personally do not care when it's on.. It's going to be programmed on DVR and Tape (I take no chances ;).. No matter what it's up against or what I'm doing in life, I'm GOING to see Alias!! When it went from Sunday to Wed we thought it was death.. Well, it wasn't. And I just can't buy the OC people thinking they have to make a choice.. (Unless they honestly don't understand how to program a VCR, DVD or DVR) ... you can actually get more than one program that's being aired at the same time .. It's Mitchell-like :lol:

Back