Alias Season 2 and 3

We're exactly halfway through the second season right now, meaning we've seen 11 eps and we still have 11 to go.

As for a fourth season, there's really no way to predict that right now. I guess it depends on the ratings and the possibility that Alias will maintain its critical approval next season.

I have a good feeling that alias will be around for a lond time. its a great show they cant take it off i know alot people wouldnt let them.

IluvVaughn13 said:
I have a good feeling that alias will be around for a lond time. its a great show they cant take it off i know alot people wouldnt let them.
I agree- I think that with Alias you either hate it or LOVE it ! If ABC were to take it off the air I think that the fans would be too angry ! ( or at least I would !) ;)

Plus- it's one of ABC's only "working dramas". They've even said that they really need Alias - it boosts their ratings.

I personally hope it's around for a season 10 ! Wouldn't that be great! ^_^

I hope it stays it's got to be the best show ABc has...? I say more tan 10 seasons I say like 29! lol no that's too many but ouldn't that be great...then again... they'd have to think of a lot of storylines

Well even if ABC did drop it im sure that another network would pick them up. And im pretty sure that i herad on E - News LIVE that Alais was picked up for 2 more seasons. Iheard this during seasone 2 so that would mean that 3 and 4 were covered YAY!

AliasHombre said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
heheh, we're already wondering about Season 4 :lol: but ahhh...what if there isn't?? :thinking:
don't even joke about that.
I wasn't...I was happy and then...boom...all of a sudden...AHHH!!!! and... :blink: but there WILL be 4th season, otherwise there will be dead ABC people all over the world :lol:

Back