sculder

Cadet
Comments (3)

Title: Alias: Season Three
Starring: Jennifer Garner
Released: 7th September 2004
SRP: $69.99

Further Details
We've just received word that Alias: Season Three will be arriving in shops this September. The series, which stars Jennifer Garner will be available to own from the 7th September and should set you back somewhere in the region of $69.99. Again, each of the episodes should be presented in anamorphic widescreen along with Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. I'm afraid that we have no other details on the package at present, but we'll bring you more shortly. We also hope to have the official artwork in the very near future.

:woot:

Order Season 3 on DVD from Amazon.com!

Yay! :woot: I was hoping it would be this spring instead, but I guess September is better than it could have been. (It could have been December.) I hope it goes by fast!

Azalea said:
Yay! :woot: I was hoping it would be this spring instead, but I guess September is better than it could have been.
Spring would have been impossible if we had wanted any of the good extras like commentary or bloopers. That stuff takes time to put together. But I agree that I totally would have been mad if it was December!

oh happy me!!!!!! I not even 7 months to wait! :woot: that means it will come out a few weeks before season 4 will start. that will make the wait for saeson 4 seem smaller.

score! having been out of the country for 4 months I've missed a lot of eps....can't wait to see them!

ppst...is ALIAS definetlyy back for season 4 yet?

musically83 said:
ppst...is ALIAS definetlyy back for season 4 yet?
The president of ABC said a few months ago "We love that show. It's not going anywhere." I'd say that's as close as we can get to "definite" for the time being.

i think that this is a smart move by someone... good idea releasing season 3 right before season 4 starts... this way people can get all caught up on the show (including seasons 1&2) and maybe we'll have more viewers for the 4th season

DeclassifiedAlias said:
i think that this is a smart move by someone... good idea releasing season 3 right before season 4 starts... this way people can get all caught up on the show (including seasons 1&2) and maybe we'll have more viewers for the 4th season
precisely. ^_^

It depends on the program. 24 started out coming out with the DVD release for the previous season immediately before the debut of the next season. This makes a great deal of sense for a show like 24 or Alias that has a great deal of continuity between episodes. They do best in initial airing and on DVD and don't do that well in reruns. Releasing the previous season right before the next promotes interest and reminds fans of the previous season's storylines--that feed into the next season's storylines.
;)

I'm not sure if I will buy season three right away. Eventually I probably will because I want the complete set and I already have One and Two...

I hope there will be good extra's!

Edited to add: found out about Extra's!
This info was posted on SD-1 ^_^ from here.
Audio Commentaries, including the "Biggest Alias Fan," who will be chosen in a national promotion
"Burbank to Barcelona" - a featurette on production design, and how the show creates cities around the world
"An Inside Look at the Gadget Lab" - see Marshall Finkman's gadgets go from script to screen
"The Alias Diaries" - meet the unsung craftsmen and technicians who bring the show to life, and go behind the scenes as they interact with the creators
Script Scanner
Deleted Scenes
Blooper Reel

Back