ALIAS Season 3 Premiere Party

Here in Boston, we kick off the summer with an ALIAS season finale BBQ and we end the summer with an ALIAS season premiere BBQ. For the Season 2 finale I regrettably read some spoilers online before the party. When everyone got together, I wanted to tell them what was going to happen, but they didn't want to know. We were having a great time pigging out on kebabs, then ice-cream. Once the show began, and Sydney started crying, and I saw Vaughn wearing that ring, my reaction was no different than anyone elses. We were so shocked and upset, we all felt like we were going to throw up! Now, we can't wait for season 3???! It's no different than a rollercoaster really. It makes you feel like you're gonna throw up, but you get back in line.

lol hahahaha ya me and my cuzin always planned on having a premire party but shes in Italy right now so it would be kinda hard!!!! lolhhahahaha i just wish i had friends around here that loved alias. grrrrrr sum ppl these just need to watch alias!!!! lol

lauren vartan

I'm getting a 4 of my friends together who watch alias (actually, the only people i know who watch alias), and we're gonna watch the premire together. I'm gonna throw a lil party at my house, with some alias games, food, etc. i can't wait lol!!

Me and my brother are planing a small party for about 4 or 5 people. (They're the only people we know who watch alias!) We're just going to watch the season 2 finale, and then the season 3 premiere. Maybe have some food and watch part of the season 1 dvd first, too. I dont know yet, because they'll be school the next day....

I'm getting ready to head back to school later today, so this means meeting new friends, roommates, etc. One of my old roomies are planning to recruit like crazy for the next month. The DVD will help, and we have a lot of episodes on tape, so people can catch up if they'd like. Then we'll have a huge party for the premier, introduce the newbies to our crazy Alias traditions, it's gonna be great! Then there'll be Alias gatherings whenever possible. I'm so excited, I had to watch the finale by myself and it was rough . . . I can't handle the premier alone!

Back