Season 3 Alias Season 3 premieres on Bravo

Hey folks... finally, I get to post in here. So, Alias, Season 3, premiered on a new channel, with a new time slot, and hopefully with better ratings. So, all I wanna know is what people thought? I think Alias may have found itself a new home, which may just boost the appeal of the show, on Bravo. Wasn't the ep great tho. So long waiting and WOW!!! Tell me what u people think!

Yeah the episode was great! A bit depessing but great! Love how Jack and Syd are now together! Im hopin that the rating are good! Where can we find out this info?! And Dead Drop theres already a thread called season 3 in the UK in the Worldwide forum!

Okay.... good to know. ^_^ But now that Alias is back on TV over on this side of the lake it seemed right to have a thread in here. I loved the action... can't wait for next Sunday! :D Yay! Alias is back!

I loved the ep. But I have to say I'm looking forward to next week's ep even more, because it's the first Sark sighting of season 3.

hello all you british viewers out there. I must agree that it is definitely about time that alias was back on over here and what a start. I don't know if any of you read SFX (a sci-fi/fantasy magazine) but for some reason they rated the ep 2/5. they must of had a hangover or something cos i thought it was brilliant. there was great action as well as the pain and depression that we all love. And Sydneys speech was great. Def worth the wait. :D

do you? cool :cool: i generally love sfx apart from that small error of judgement. as long as they redeem themselves next issue all will eventually be forgiven -_-

Back